• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Welcome to Baku

Manberg

Predator
Many people have already booked their tickets. I think we should just get on with it. They have Formula 1 in Baku and I don't recall any problems.

Mohamed7

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Many people have already booked their tickets. I think we should just get on with it. They have Formula 1 in Baku and I don't recall any problems.

Not comparable. You won't have tens of thousands of people all making the long journey from same place.

G-unit

What a shame that we are finally in a European cup final and I cannot help but having a hard time to enjoy.

I really should just be looking to have a great time with us going into a final, but the weight of this final in hindsight to the clubs future seems just too high to bear the prospect of a loss.

This supports my argument ;-)

Lighten up you ****s

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I’ve been following this forum for quite some time, but the final straw to make an account was seeing the idiotic reactions on this thread.

This fan base is the most mentally weak, most miserable one I have ever seen. Wtf is wrong with you people? OP starts a well-meaning thread, and then look at the idiotic replies above. You ****ers can never be happy!

(Case in point, you could be winning by 3 goals off an Auba hat trick, and then easily **** on him if he messes up a touch)

You need to hang out with our resident chill guy in @hydrofluoric acid.

PS. Aubameyang is a **** player. Sue me

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Salam @Mustafa_Baku and Ramadan Mubarak

I cannot afford to travel but your insight is much appreciated nevertheless. Hope you’ll post some pics of the team when they arrive in Baku (If you manage to go there), the hotel they’re staying in, their training schedule (again if you are allowed in as Arsenal rarely let’s fans watch them train) etc, and just keep those of us who are not lucky enough to travel up to date.

Thanks in advance.

Salam

Salam @Mustafa_Baku and Ramadan Mubarak

I cannot afford to travel but your insight is much appreciated nevertheless. Hope you’ll post some pics of the team when they arrive in Baku (If you manage to go there), the hotel they’re staying in, their training schedule (again if you are allowed in as Arsenal rarely let’s fans watch them train) etc, and just keep those of us who are not lucky enough to travel up to date.

Thanks in advance.

Salam

Salam, will do what I can. The day before the game is national holiday so most likely the players will go for a walk around the city.

If I manage to learn their itinerary I might be able to see them and take some pictures.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
There are certain areas to avoid, but there is nothing interesting over there anyway so if you stick to main streets you should not have much problems.

Areas to avoid are always the most interesting to me. :D

For the sake of convenience, it's a shame they can't just hold the final at Wembley and everyone could stay home in their own beds. But I'm sure The Land of Fire will do a fine job hosting the competition and there will be no more trouble than usual. Enjoy, Mustafa, and help Arsenal bring home the trophy!

Areas to avoid are always the most interesting to me. :D

For the sake of convenience, it's a shame they can't just hold the final at Wembley and everyone could stay home in their own beds. But I'm sure The Land of Fire will do a fine job hosting the competition and there will be no more trouble than usual. Enjoy, Mustafa, and help Arsenal bring home the trophy!

Thanks. My main concern is a possible fight between Arsenal and Chelsea supporters after the game.

But I am sure that local police and maybe military will be engaged to ensure safety.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom