• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players you’re glad we didn’t sign

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As the season draws to a close and transfer muppetry begins, I wanted to look back to the recent past at players we were heavily linked to, who came close to joining or you wanted, but with hindsight are glad we didn’t sign.

Exhibit A: Yann M’vila

yann-m-vila_7acead1ba56831899ffc07bc45c7317b4e39a13a.jpg

I was sure Yann M’vila was tailor made for our midfield but having seen him at Sunderland during their disaster season and thereafter, I lit definitely feels like we dodged a bullet.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As the season draws to a close and transfer muppetry begins, I wanted to look back to the recent past at players we were heavily linked to, who came close to joining or you wanted, but with hindsight are glad we didn’t sign.

Exhibit A: Yann M’vila

yann-m-vila_7acead1ba56831899ffc07bc45c7317b4e39a13a.jpg

I was sure Yann M’vila was tailor made for our midfield but having seen him at Sunderland during their disaster season and thereafter, I lit definitely feels like we dodged a bullet.

I remember his medical being announced by ITKs for a solid 2 months.

For me hard to beat Christopher Samba. I was well on his hype train as well :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Diame, Malouda, Jackson Martinez, Luiz Gustavo

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
In terms of recent seasons we’ve dodged some bullets, few land mines.

-Romelu Lukaku
-Aleskandr Kokorin
-Jean Michael Seri

Could potentially slip Thomas Lemar in there.. he’s had an awful season. But I do have sympathy for attacking players in a Simeone team. Still reckon Lemar could do a madness here- but his own performances have been well below bar at a higher level.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom