• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

These really finished above us.

Let's annihilate them. They're pants.

That's the weird thing, they are actually awful. Lowest scoring team in the top 6 and likely to have two CB's out, plus Kante, there fans still complain about Sarri ball even though they finished 3rd.

Reactions: A_G

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Emery needs to show he’s ruthless and play Leno for the final. This game could define our next few years, play the best ones.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Guys save your breath and move on, there is no way absolutely no way Cech does not start this final. Whether he'll be subbed if it goes to pens I don't know.
If it was up to you, would you start him?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Leno has to start. It's a final and a way into the Champions League next season so play your best team. No room for sentiment. Cech is leaving the club anyway so who cares if his feelings are hurt by not starting. Ruthless FC.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If it was up to you, would you start him?
Yes. On the basis that a manager has to have credibility when he talks to his players. If I'd promised a keeper, to keep him happy, that he was going to play in certain trophies then I'd keep that promise unless he was obviously a liability. In which case I wouldn't have played him away at Napoli and Valencia.

Having come so far Emery is not going to bench him for the final. It's not about Cech, it's about Emery.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cech is cup and europa league keeper its just unfortunate he facing his former team in his last ever game. Emery will pick him

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yes. On the basis that a manager has to have credibility when he talks to his players. If I'd promised a keeper, to keep him happy, that he was going to play in certain trophies then I'd keep that promise unless he was obviously a liability. In which case I wouldn't have played him away at Napoli and Valencia.

Having come so far Emery is not going to bench him for the final. It's not about Cech, it's about Emery.

We don't know what's been promised if anything. I'd like to think Emery has told Cech he'd play a vital role up until the final (doubt it) so he'd feel like he's earned the trophy.

Imo, he shouldn't start. Leno looked good again vs Burnley.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
With the in-form Auba and Laca I think we can do it!

Mustafi should be nowhere near first 11 and I'd leave Özil on the bench as well.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Hopefully the players will be loaded up on vitamins and antibiotics so they don't miss out because of their customary sniffles.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I really don't know apart from hazard what ate the other Chelsea threats higgy looks out of his depth Kante injured
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom