• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
think he'll come good

beast and knows how to play. needs to gain experience and surely he'll make mistakes but all the tools are there

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I think Mavrapanos could benefit from going out on loan and getting some regular playing time next season (if he can stay healthy). He was terrible today before he got hurt, but it's hard to have any form when you only play sporadically. A loan can get him the experience he's lacking.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's the about his injury he look very disappointed when come off hopefully not bad injury.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Can't have been bad as he went straight to the bench. I don't want him loaned, I want him played next season.

If we can get rid of Mustafi we already need to buy a centre-back - Kos's appearances now need to be spaced out - sending Mavro out on loan only means we would need to get two centre-backs and that's never gonna happen.

Kos and Papa and Holding to share out the big games with Mavro to back them up. If he's not delivering he can then be sent out on loan in January.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Id be curious to know who's closer to a first team place next season, Holding or Chambers ? I haven't seen much of Chambers this season so I don't know how he's done. Would we rate him over KM?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Id be curious to know who's closer to a first team place next season, Holding or Chambers ? I haven't seen much of Chambers this season so I don't know how he's done. Would we rate him over KM?
Holding. He had basically forced himself into the reckoning before his injury and it's clear Emery trusted him. Chambers can't be guaranteed a place at the Arsenal, probably loaned out again or sold.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Chambers has done quite well for a horrible Fulham team, but as a defensive midfielder. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sold this summer to raise funds. Holding is clearly a better option at center back (assuming a full recovery and return to the sort of form he had before the injury). Mavrapanos has potential, but his lack of experience would put him at the bottom of that totem pole.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chambers will likely to get sold if 15M bid comes in

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Should go on loan with an option to buy, I guess.
The injuries completely ruined his chances to make it here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wow so even on loan he won't go always thought his injury against Burnley was bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom