• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Great game. Showed some brave football and was positive going forward.

Still convinced we need to split ways, but he'll do bits playing a few league positions lower or in a top 10 challenging team in a different country.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Hope Arsenal twitter account posts a farewell video of him drawing a smile on every single one of his mates' faces with a sharpie.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope this was his last game time to get rid all of our unwanted players hopefully bordoux are serious enough to make 5-10M bid

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If this was the last game Elneny plays in an Arsenal shirt, it was a great way to go out. He was very good today. I think he could do very well in Spain or Italy. Guy has served Arsenal well and loves the club. I'll remember him fondly if he's sold.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Our fans are to sentimental, just because he smiles and trys nothing but the bare minimum. Way below the standard for an Arsenal player can't wait for him to relinquish the #4 shirt absolute waste of a squad place.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
On the surface, it's Henry and Bergkamp, but deep down Vieira is the one for me. It was when I saw his name on the sheet that I felt we were equipped to beat anyone.
I agree Viera completely revolutionized the way we played, I remember how we played before him and it wasn't a pretty sight, he was a force of nature, first game he came on as a sub he was immense, nobody had even really heard of him either, except he was a french prospect plucked from obscurity in the Italian league recovering from injury.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I agree Viera completely revolutionized the way we played, I remember how we played before him and it wasn't a pretty sight, he was a force of nature, first game he came on as a sub he was immense, nobody had even really heard of him either, except he was a french prospect plucked from obscurity in the Italian league recovering from injury.
I remember that first game as sub. Every gooner I know was going nuts about him after 5 minutes, and it never stopped. Wouldn't swap him for any player that ever kicked a ball.

benjamin86

Established Member
I remember that first game as sub. Every gooner I know was going nuts about him after 5 minutes, and it never stopped. Wouldn't swap him for any player that ever kicked a ball.
All i remember was how gangly he was before he filled out properly, he seemed to be all legs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
All i remember was how gangly he was before he filled out properly, he seemed to be all legs.
Yeah. Tony Adams famously said We'd 'just signed a huge spider'. He had a lovely touch and great feet from the off... for a big lad. ;)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
On the surface, it's Henry and Bergkamp, but deep down Vieira is the one for me. It was when I saw his name on the sheet that I felt we were equipped to beat anyone.
His final kick won us the FA Cup. He was the heart of our team and the player we've really needed to replace but never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom