• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
hqdefault.jpg
Giroud has red and white heart if we win he'll celebrate with us

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They only really have Hazard to worry us, and I do worry about AMN being isolated, it'd almost be worth playing Mkhitaryan ahead of Özil so he could help AMN a bit when we don't have the ball. Provided that he actually travels to the game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
if the defence lets this guy score...

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
They only really have Hazard to worry us, and I do worry about AMN being isolated, it'd almost be worth playing Mkhitaryan ahead of Özil so he could help AMN a bit when we don't have the ball. Provided that he actually travels to the game.

Dont you forget that any ex Arsenal player get back to their prime age when facing us - espect Giroud to be unplayable, if he comes on

Liam Slamcock

Think it's a good match up for us, similar to Liverpool vs Barcelona.

If we cut the supply lines to Hazard, Auba/Lacazette will do the rest.

Wiltord's left boot

Are we now considered to be more of a pressing team and Chelsea the possession based team?

How times change :D

We've performed well overall against them this season and have a good chance.

Giroud12

They talked about that friendly on Arsecast - it can´t go through, surely?? Would be absolutely mental and very very good

Mohamed7

if the defence lets this guy score...
Higuan and final :lol:

They talked about that friendly on Arsecast - it can´t go through, surely?? Would be absolutely mental and very very good

Fortunately, Chelsea have already confirmed and that too with the senior players.

I can understand. For them, it is just a cup that they have already won. For us, it is our season defining match. In fact, it is two seasons' defining match.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Cricket world cup starts the day after this as well when SA Gunner continues to embarrass himself.

i expect you to be watching too, RWA

Going to see a game the day of the CL final, my insurance in case the unspeakable actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom