• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djené Dakonam

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Unai never played 3 at back when he was at Sevilla if he got the available players he'll go to his favourite formation 433

Yeah agree, if we don’t get any wingers and we keep Lacazette that means it’ll likely still be 5-3-2 as that’s what best suits our personnel.

BobP

Memri Fan
2t3dc0.png

The girl is Djene, the white guy is Emery, and the black guy is Sanllehi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read today getafe maybe will be forced to sell for less than his release clause

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Benge wrote a piece a couple of hours ago saying that Getafe may be forced to sell him for less than his release clause, but doesn't mention a fee. Not sure where the £13.5 million comes from, but I've seen it around. I don't believe it.

There's a really alarming bit in there though:

Mustafi, still the eighth most expensive defender in the world three years after his £35million move from Valencia, is on the market.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Benge wrote a piece a couple of hours ago saying that Getafe may be forced to sell him for less than his release clause, but doesn't mention a fee. Not sure where the £13.5 million comes from, but I've seen it around. I don't believe it.

There's a really alarming bit in there though:

Mustafi, still the eighth most expensive defender in the world three years after his £35million move from Valencia, is on the market.
Let's hope mustafi come out and say he looking for new challenge

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
People focus too much on height about center backs maybe his jumping reach and body strength are better

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People focus too much on height about center backs maybe his jumping reach and body strength are better

Depends also on the height of team mates.

It's pretty awesome and funny that even Torreira seems to win midfield high balls. :) I don't have stats about it though, but have noticed, has great timing etc.

Top Bottom