• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

would people take him at that price?

It goes without saying. I genuinely believe Van Gaal shafted him & never gave him a chance.

He has it in him to step up to a proper level & where better than the club he grew up supporting as a lad. If anything, he'll probably be more motivated to put a shift in than one of the generic journeyman due to his connection with the club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Either to Sp**s or us and he arsenal fan but unfortunately we can't afford him if crystal Palace will ask for crazy money

Surely Levy can’t afford to spunk their budget up the wall on Zaha. They need like 5 players if Aldeweireld and Eriksen go.

Reckon Chelsea are a massive dark horse if their ban gets delayed. Willian and Pedro are gash.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
**** Zaha.
Think Zaha will add +20 goals next season in terms of space/chaos created, assists and goals scored. Zaha with the ball at his feet draws multiple players to him, messing up the shape of their defense. He has the ability and speed to go past them and will draw fouls around the box like a magnet. This is where we struggle at this moment.

I was not a fan of him a few years back based solely on his end product, but with Laca and Auba as our strike force I'm confident he'll drag us into top four easily. Think he'll prove to be a great mentor for the likes of Iwobi and Nelson/Saka later on. They will have someone to look up to in their position and possibly emulate.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Questions over his temperament. Out of our price reach anyways, if he wasn’t English people wouldnt be as excited

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we can sell Mhki & Iwobi then why the hell not splash £80m on Zaha. If we could bring in £40m to £50m for the pair then its only £30m from our budget. Prices have gone crazy, we have to go with it or get left behind. Having said this, we need to beat Chelsea on 29th May to have a shot at Zaha. Loftus-Cheek is out of the final, so that helps.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Like I said a while ago, Zaha can't have it both ways.

You can't sign a lucrative at your current club and then turn around and say you want out.

He should’ve made them put a release clause in there. He might have done himself out of his one chance at a big move.

Questions over his temperament. Out of our price reach anyways, if he wasn’t English people wouldnt be as excited

He’s been a really good professional at Palace, also he’s Ivorian?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He should’ve made them put a release clause in there. He might have done himself out of his one chance at a big move.

Isn't he in similar situation now to Mahrez earlier? It seems Zaha & Mahrez are not the brightest guys. So Zaha probably has to wait 1-2 years now to get his transfer. Do we want players who are this stupid? :D

I guess many answer yes, but really, Zaha is probably overpriced although I would like him here of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom