• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Thanks @GDeep for your kind words.

If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the turdheaps left by giant trolls of the forum.

I still cant believe we couldnt outbid frikkin juve for Ramsey. Can understand why Wenger chucked it. This board and management are pathetic.
Maybe if you instead accepted the reality that Wenger didn’t ‘Chuck it’, and that he was forced out, at best, things might get a little clearer.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
the liverpool fans turned on the owners, ours turned on the manager.

They still are at it. The turdheaps keep growing.

He never was going to stick around under single ownership of kroenke, so he is well out of it. Merci, for everything, right till the last day you were at the club. It was an honor and privilege to be a club fan.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Really?

Bayern, Real, Barcelona, Utd are spent forces. At Wenger's time, they were all frightening.
Exactly. And if we ever get our act together again, they will have rebuilt too. Even the smaller clubs were good during Wenger's time. We had no luck whatsoever.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

He never was going to stick around under single ownership of kroenke, so he is well out of it. Merci, for everything, right till the last day you were at the club. It was an honor and privilege to be a club fan.

That is so true.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

One of the reasons I watched almost all Arsenal games was Wenger. I had huge respect for him as a manager and a human. I've read alot about him, about his manager career at Arsenal and watched his interviews regularly. But, I don't think he is coming back again. It is time to move on. I don't have same appreciation for Emery, and I give him a lot of stick, even insult him when I am angry, but it would be unfair to judge him in his first season. He needs more time to be given now in all honesty.

Very true—he was too busy laying the foundations for their dominance over us for when he’s gone, so people miss him even more.
#powershift

You wanna play, we’ll play.

Yeah I don't play with people who hate. Sorry bro! But here is a picture of a cat!

Cats-in-hats-made-from-their-own-hair-582ebf440a8aa__880.jpg

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
alongside Dennis, He's the greatest person in my life.
but I still havent seen a minute of his goodbye speech, interviews and whatnot.
Just can't...
I paid for my wenger/bergkamp tattoo 3 years ago...still havent made it, I guess it's all connected...

the Greatest

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
alongside Dennis, He's the greatest person in my life.
but I still havent seen a minute of his goodbye speech, interviews and whatnot.
Just can't...
I paid for my wenger/bergkamp tattoo 3 years ago...still havent made it, I guess it's all connected...

the Greatest
Saw half of it a week ago but couldn't finish it. Damn emotions

GDeep™

League is very weak
Very true—he was too busy laying the foundations for their dominance over us for when he’s gone, so people miss him even more.
#powershift

You wanna play, we’ll play.
Emery had 3rd in his hands and ****ed it up, can’t blame Wenger for that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom