• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Walter Kannemann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chambers played as CDM for Fulham.
We have no Back-Up for Torreira in our squad and we will not invest money for this postion.
I read we will likely sign only ramsey replacement. If we sell elneny I hope we promote willock to replace him. Ramsey replacement xhaka Torreira willock Guendouzi Chambers should be enough

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No idea on his ability on the pitch but he doesn’t pass the eye test, and by that I mean he makes Harry Maguire look like Brad Pitt.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
at least your honest. many think the same but won't say it

Yeah I'm just basing it on probability. There's a chance he's escaped the eyes of scouts for all the European teams, or had lucrative offers and turned them down but now something has changed. I think most probably though, he just isn't that good.

Santi Claus

I reckon this guy is our cheap backup option if we don't make it into the CL. Given funds will be limited if we're only in the EL then it makes sense as we need to get a few players in on a limited budget. Hopefully we're going for bigger fish like the Umtiti's of the world if we're in the CL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hardly improving the squad, sounds like Arsenal.
Yep. Still better than this season if we find quality ramsey replacement also if you notice all these players are young so they'll only improve i hope we sell also xhaka and find upgrade but that doubtful

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Yep. Still better than this season if we find quality ramsey replacement also if you notice all these players are young so they'll only improve i hope we sell also xhaka and find upgrade but that doubtful
Thats the thing with youth, case in point Iwobi, when do you cut the cord ?, when their developing they are not always guaranteed to be what you need to move to the next level, guess we will see next season.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Do we really need this guy though if he is just back up?

We already have Chambers, Mavro and Holding, can they not play the role as back up?

I'm a bit confused with this if true, we need players to come here to compete especially at 28, I hope Mustafi is going but I don't see any point in selling Chambers to then sign Kannemann, its just not worth it for me.

Unless this guy can genuinely come in and play but that I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom