• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Lad only seems to play when there is competition and even then I'd argue we could do better.
Who would you target? I can only think of Wan-Bissaka currently and he still has to develop the attacking side of his game. With the current state of the squad it is hard to justify spending in excess of €40m to upgrade on Bellerin.

I've been critical of Bellerin, but I thought his development under Emery was very positive. I think his injury has been one of the major reasons our play has degressed over the course of the season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Who would you target? I can only think of Wan-Bissaka currently and he still has to develop the attacking side of his game. With the current state of the squad it is hard to justify spending in excess of €40m to upgrade on Bellerin.

I've been critical of Bellerin, but I thought his development under Emery was very positive. I think his injury has been one of the major reasons our play has degressed over the course of the season.
True, I wouldn't put it as a priority but with Lich leaving I'd say Wan-Bissaka would be a great understudy and that position would be filled for years to come.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
True, I wouldn't put it as a priority but with Lich leaving I'd say Wan-Bissaka would be a great understudy and that position would be filled for years to come.

Palace rejected 40m from United. He firstly will cost in excess of 50m. Also he will be nobody's understudy. He is better than Bellerin and shows much highly defensive abilities which is what a defender should show first and foremost. Not making lung busting runs just to get hit on counter attack.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Any update on his recovery? I expect him out longer but would be a nice boost if he's ready to start new season.

Harz

We need someone who can really challenge his starting spot and provide cover when he's injured, someone of the Kevin Mbabu sort.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Who would be your first choice?

You’re going to say Laca.

No, i don't like strikers as captains. My first choice is Granit Xhaka if he is still here come August, otherwise i would actually give it to Rob Holding when he returns. But the more i think about it, Hector is a good shout actually.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We honestly don't have anyone capable of being captain. Xhaka the best of a bad bunch imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom