• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If this is the guy, it certainly fits the profile of buying players with great future potential value. Awfully young, but if Holding and Koscielny can stay healthy next season they could be part of a great rotation along with Sokratis. I was expecting somebody more experienced rather than the Guendouzi mold, but the sheer talent and potential is undeniable. I'm definitely in if true.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-18-at-9-00-31-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-05-18-at-8-58-37-PM.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Mraven

Wonder why a young CB would like to come here. We have no record of developing defenders and no defensive structure

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
https://www.transfermarkt.es/arsena.../46/thread_id/268160/page/1992#anchor_1282739

Just read this and translate #39830 into English, if you want.

The german Insider already talked in winter about Saliba (and Koyalipou). After Mislintat leaving, he thought it would be the end of the interest.
Now we surely have to pay a lot more and maybe we are to late..

Sven the legend with another gem? His name will be sung for many years with findings like this and Guendouzi.

Can't believe we let him go for Bumchi, whom we didn't even get.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Is he really going to cost us more than 15M? he just played half season with Saint-Etienne

Don't know why they should sell him cheap.

He just signed a new contract until 2023 a month ago, probably is on the lists of big clubs already.

Maybe he will not leave in summer, no plan.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Reminds me of a young Kompany, looks like he'll grow into a beast. But someone like Konate is playing at a higher level right now and could play straight away for us. I'd be inclined to pay a bit more, 20-30m, and get Konate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom