• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He wasn’t exactly playing amazing football during the period where his salary would traditionally have been renewed you know?

This season was his best season since his breakout one. I don’t blame the club too much in this situation.
Huh? Ramsey was brilliant last season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He wasn’t exactly playing amazing football during the period where his salary would traditionally have been renewed you know?

This season was his best season since his breakout one. I don’t blame the club too much in this situation.
Wasn't he our POTY for 17/18?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Emery didn’t play Ramsey because Emery is a ****.

Throw in the stats I asked for then if you have to talk like that about Arsenal manager.

I'm quite sure Ramsey was bad in the first half of the season or end of last year.

Otherwise this sounds more like some agenda or very bad humour.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Class this season? If I remember correctly he was basically utter ****e in the autumn or even later, which is why Emery didn't play him much.

Maybe someone can find some stats from the first half of the season? He was very good later of course, until his injury which happens every year.
It does ring a bell actually. Tbh the fact that there's even debate about how good he was this season, which was clearly his second best here just sums it up.

I'm personally bored of the constant complaints about his situation. Guy was good, then was crap for a long time, definitely wasn't worth a contract renewal. It's unlucky for the club that he turned it on when we could no longer keep him but a cynic would argue that he knew he was in the shop window and put in that extra 10%.

drippin

It does ring a bell actually. Tbh the fact that there's even debate about how good he was this season, which was clearly his second best here just sums it up.

I'm personally bored of the constant complaints about his situation. Guy was good, then was crap for a long time, definitely wasn't worth a contract renewal. It's unlucky for the club that he turned it on when we could no longer keep him but a cynic would argue that he knew he was in the shop window and put in that extra 10%.

Yeah, player who gets injured with 99% chance every season, plus of course needs many games to get back into good form, is very costly monetarily, and also in other ways to the team.

I would have liked to keep him, but this situation is very understandable in many ways. Ramsey could have signed the contract that was on the table, but didn't.

drippin

I'm pretty sure he isn't "My blood is blue now" (wtf Giroud!?) type of player also. At most he would say it's purple now. Great respect for him and his choice in Juventus with newborn children. Gave his all in important time this year.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Throw in the stats I asked for then if you have to talk like that about Arsenal manager.

I'm quite sure Ramsey was bad in the first half of the season or end of last year.

Otherwise this sounds more like some agenda or very bad humour.
Defend a player who has served this club well for 10 years? He’s our highest scoring midfielder ever, he’s performed in cup victories, team improved and declined this season when he was in and then out of the team.

You can stick the agenda remarks where the sun doesn’t shine.

He’s joined a super club, must have done something right.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Some people have to begrudgingly give him credit now because they realised all the elite clubs were after and him and not only the likes of Everton and Southampton like they foolishly thought..
Apparently turned down nearly every top club in Europe.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Allegri leaving Juve is really bad news for Ramsey btw, would have been the perfect player for him, but now you never know what the new coach's plans are..
Think the sporting director signed Ramsey. Forget his name but he was talking about what position is best for Ramsey.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
The question is not whether Ramsey is good enough for Juventus, or Barcelona, or whomever, but whether Ramsey can remain fit long enough to make it in any of those teams. This will be the decisive factor in the gamble Juventus just took. Look at Liverpool and Chamberlain, for goodness' sake. As for us, and as I've written multiple times, we're still loaded with injury-prone players and we need to get rid of as many as possible. Ramsey is a loss but not the end of the world.

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
Allegri leaving Juve is really bad news for Ramsey btw, would have been the perfect player for him, but now you never know what the new coach's plans are..

Like everything in football the agreements are made months and months before. Juve would not let allegri leave if they hadnt already sorted the replacement. My money is on poch to goto juve and wouldnt surprise me if behind the scenes poch had told juve to go get him.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
My money is on poch to goto juve and wouldnt surprise me if behind the scenes poch had told juve to go get him.

If you see it that way, doesn't make much sense for a team that desperatly wants to win the CL to get CL failure Pep.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How I wish, How I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl. Year after year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom