• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

ArsenalFever

If we take a punt on Fraser, might as well bring Daniel James from Swansea in too.

Or we could push the boat out that bit extra and sign someone with finesse.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m not sure he’s a first choice target. Feels more of the type we’d target if all else fails.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He will show intensity and passion as well, something that have been lacking among certain players *caugh*

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

One thing that does sound good about Fraser is he has very good stats away from home, we have a LOT of players that hide away from home so it's possible something you go for over pure technical ability.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Liverpool's success is anything to go by it's that recruiting from smaller clubs within the league shouldn't be sniffed at. Having said that, this still seems more like a EL target than a CL target. Of course there's a 50% chance we'll be in the EL next season, so it's something we might have to get used to.

David Brooks is the player at Bournemouth who'll rise the highest I imagine, I'd take him for sure.

Reactions: Jae

18 pages of Arsenal fans trying to act all okay with this transfer!

dTcAHZc.jpg

I'm actually very happy about this. I think this is a kind of business that outsmarts our opponents and we will take them by surprise next season and hopefully we will win the league!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

18 pages of Arsenal fans trying to act all okay with this transfer!

dTcAHZc.jpg

I'm actually very happy about this. I think this is a kind of business that outsmarts our opponents and we will take them by surprise next season and hopefully we will win the league!

We always turn our noses up at players from teams in the league on this forum then they often end up doing very well for rivals. Going to have to take a punt at some point.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom