• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gegen Pressing

Death by penalties in Baku.

I'm pretty sure he isn't "My blood is blue now" (wtf Giroud!?) type of player also. At most he would say it's purple now. Great respect for him and his choice in Juventus with newborn children. Gave his all in important time this year.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Now ramsey is gone. We have resources to bring in a cazorla replacement.

We need a silky midfielders who play smart, read the game well, dictate tempo, skillful, play one two/one touch pass/beautiful through pass, have great first touch, ball control, tactical knowledge, decision making, passing and positioning.

Not someone who based their game on hard work. Play ugly boring disgusting football. Run into the opponent box and leave huge gaps in the midfield for the opponent to exploit.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You'd think Ramsey was Zidane the way some people are going on, our team will probably be better without him in the long run.

We need a silky midfielders who play smart, read the game well, dictate tempo, skillful, play one two/one touch pass/beautiful through pass, have great first touch, ball control, tactical knowledge, decision making, passing and positioning.

Not someone who based their game on hard work. Play ugly boring disgusting football. Run into the opponent box and leave huge gaps in the midfield for the opponent to exploit.

In Britain they disregard the first paragraph as tippy-tappy nonsense and prefer the second paragraph as passion! No wonder England ain't ever gonna win a world cup and only got far this time because they're finally starting to modernise with more technical players. Not to mention they're finally giving a chance to black players!

OSBK

Established Member
If you see it that way, doesn't make much sense for a team that desperatly wants to win the CL to get CL failure Pep.

Looking at the current managers then aside from zidane,jose who else is going to come in with champions league winning experience. Your right in that poch will struggle to achieve champions league glory but i dont see many former winning managers fitting the juve brief.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
when u are down to 10 men and then u see ramsey sprinting up the field in the dying minutes to equalise.....never loved an arsenal player more....he truly was special.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Man I feel sorry for you guys who weren't around during the invincibles.
I only have faint memory of it, I was only 7-8 at the time so I experienced it but I dont remember it a whole lot. Unfortunately I remember the CL final 2 season later much more :/

Quite unlucky I wasnt born a few years earlier, but at the same time a lot of people are growing up watching this **** show which is much worse.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Never has a more undeserving player gotten God-like status at this club.

A lot of people will miss him cause he has been very good the last 2 seasons and 2014/14. Plus he is a gentleman and the closest we have to a 'club legend' right now.
But he gets overrated as heck on this forum.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
People act like this is like us losing Cesc or RVP, when really it's more similar to when we sold Walcott. Just the fact that Ramsey went to a better team seems to make people regretful.
Harsh.. Ramsey is surely somewhere in between.
It isn't the loss itself but rather the timing as we are already in need of a rebuild, this makes it so much harder.
Still have to laugh at some acting like this is our best ever player we're losing.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Harsh.. Ramsey is surely somewhere in between.
It isn't the loss itself but rather the timing as we are already in need of a rebuild, this makes it so much harder.
Still have to laugh at some acting like this is our best ever player we're losing.

Ramsey wasn't better for Arsenal than Walcott was. They produced around the same level. Theo was probably more consistent tbh.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
A lot of people will miss him cause he has been very good the last 2 seasons and 2014/14. Plus he is a gentleman and the closest we have to a 'club legend' right now.
But he gets overrated as heck on this forum.

He hasn't been 'very good'. Just because we have become **** people seem to only notice what he did well. He has been the usual Ramsey, not consistent, poor discipline, quite a few stinkers where he literally didnt do a single thing right. He also typically got injured as soon as he gets a run of games.

Like BigPoppaPump said, people must not have been around when the invincibles were around. Ramsey wouldn't even get a look in on the bench.

However in this curent team he is perhaps one of our better players. We can ignore all his weaknesses now cause his best is better than most current players. So in this context it would be sad to see him go....except he is so damn injury prone.

Imagine we didn't withdraw the contract offer and he signed it at the beginning of the season? How infuriating would it have been to then see him miss the most crucial part of the season. On top of that he would have been one of our highest earner too. Atleast now we can try to replace him (with not much money I know). If we kept him, we couldn't, and you know he would miss a chunk of the season through injury.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Ramsey wasn't better for Arsenal than Walcott was. They produced around the same level. Theo was probably more consistent tbh.
No, theo got worked out and he's never been a decent player since. Only thing he has is pace and a fairly clinical finish.
Ramsey offers more in terms of all round game. Definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom