• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Rumours going around that Borussia Dortmund are interested in bringing Mkhitaryan back. Seems to be coming from his agent Raiola.

Even if it's not true - his agent trying to drum up interest can only be a positive.

Had some good moments in an Arsenal shirt where he has threatened good form, but in general he's been a bag of **** and he needs to be moved on this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll be extremely lucky dortmund get him back they got gotze and kagwa back and they were worse than mkhi in that period. Maybe we'll be lucky

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Even though I am of Armenian descent...

Sell Sell Sell

He clearly doesn't suit English football at all (the fact he has played better in the Europa League than in the Premier League for both Arsenal and United says it all)

He should move back to Germany or even Italy. I share the same opinion of Özil to an extent.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Any fee and his wages away is a bonus. He's not the future. He's not even the present.

You can see in a worse league how he would be useful.

You'd accept a lowish fee to get rid

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
The time has arrived to sell him (although I'd keep him as a number 10). I definitely think it was better to get Mkhi than lose Sanchez for a low fee. Been very patch and we should fetch north of 20m for his sale.

TheEconomist

Established Member
I don't think we'd get a fee for him personally. I think we'd be lucky to just have someone willing to take him off our books for free

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I would say he has been on par with say, Özil, in terms of performances since he arrived. But that is not enough, i would sell them both.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would say he has been on par with say, Özil, in terms of performances since he arrived. But that is not enough, i would sell them both.
individual flashes this season have been better than Özil, but not overall impact over the season or individual games.

That's his problem. He is wildly inconsistent over games/season.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

That would be awesome!

If The Sun said "Good Morning" to me I'd have to open the curtains to see if the sun was up before I'd respond. They might as well be one of those narcissistic Twitter guys making up transfer rumors and acting as though they have inside information.

That said, while I'm not one who is anxious to see Mkhitaryan go (he's actually been a productive player, even if a bit inconsistent, partially due to injuries). At £144,000 a week, his wages aren't really out of line, but he is entering the last two years of his contract (when Arsenal have said they will start looking to move players on) and they certainly aren't going to exercise the extension option to keep him beyond the current deal. CIES values him at €15-20 million, which isn't a big fee, but if they could get that it would add to the transfer kitty and free up some of the higher wages. Might be time. Just depends on Emery and Micki.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If The Sun said "Good Morning" to me I'd have to open the curtains to see if the sun was up before I'd respond. They might as well be one of those narcissistic Twitter guys making up transfer rumors and acting as though they have inside information.

That said, while I'm not one who is anxious to see Mkhitaryan go (he's actually been a productive player, even if a bit inconsistent, partially due to injuries). At £144,000 a week, his wages aren't really out of line, but he is entering the last two years of his contract (when Arsenal have said they will start looking to move players on) and they certainly aren't going to exercise the extension option to keep him beyond the current deal. CIES values him at €15-20 million, which isn't a big fee, but if they could get that it would add to the transfer kitty and free up some of the higher wages. Might be time. Just depends on Emery and Micki.
Mkhy and Özil are too similar intensity wise. I'd be dissapointed if at least one of them didnt leave. They go missing for large portions of the game way too often. When they play together in an away game its just terrible, absolutely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom