• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil

He looks an interesting player. If we get a good fee for Chambers, I'd keep him and give him some game time. Seems to have the same utility as Chambers, pretty good on the ball and but far more physically gifted.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Bielik scored a header from a free kick for the lead for Charlton.

At the moment 1:1, 3:2 for Charlton over 2 games. 36 minutes played.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Bielik making a good showing in the League One play-off final - the fact that he is in an important game at Wembley shows the advantage of sending promising youngsters to the lower divisions, where they get more chances of regular play

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You almost forget about this guy. All I ever hear is good things from his spell at Charlton tho. Of course going from League 1 to PL would be such a massive difference, but then again you don't exactly want to be sending him out on yet another loan either.

Keplaz

Bielik can do a job for us. I've watched a fair bit of Charlton this year. Couldn't make it to Wembley but was there last Friday. And I think he can slot in.

Injuries are a worry but with higher calibre of players he can step up. He did very well today but nowhere near his best game for Charlton. The boy is super calm.

Joe Aribo is also very badly out of form at the moment. He's also capable of far more than he's shown in the Play Offs. I think the occasion got to these guys.

Lordromford

Wow, Charlton did in the last minute!

Congrats Bielik and Charlton for the Championship!!
Afternoon.
Charlton fan in peace.
Your boy Bielik has done well for us this year. At the end of the game he was saying how he loves it here and can’t wait for next season - is it possible you’ve agreed for him to stay with us for another year on the proviso that we got promoted? Hope so - he’s been great, but maybe not ready for top end of prem just yet.
Interested to hear your thoughts!
Cheers.

(Good luck against Chelsea.)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Afternoon.
Charlton fan in peace.
Your boy Bielik has done well for us this year. At the end of the game he was saying how he loves it here and can’t wait for next season - is it possible you’ve agreed for him to stay with us for another year on the proviso that we got promoted? Hope so - he’s been great, but maybe not ready for top end of prem just yet.
Interested to hear your thoughts!
Cheers.

(Good luck against Chelsea.)

It’s difficult because his contract runs out next summer. We’d need to convince him to extend before we can loan him out again and if we can’t I’ll imagine we’ll sell him.

If he does re-sign the club might want to test him in the Premier League with the likes of Norwich who he nearly went to before. If we can’t get guarantees for his minutes I’d want him to go back to Charlton. Lot said for continuity and I think the Championship would be great for him.

On a personal note, my local team is in league one and I’m honestly made up for you guys to go up. Always loved going to the Valley for an away day, classy stadium and a nice group of fans.

Glad to see you guys getting up the ladder back to where you should be, hope you do well next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom