• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Might be worth a new thread when it's official, will probably take a few years to get Newcastle to top 4 level .

1658620723597.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Looks like this could be happening don't know how rich they are but they come from same family it's confusing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Funds will be unlimited, with the right manager Newcastle will surpass Arsenal in 2/3 years.

God willing.
i understand you want us to drop further back to Kroenke will leave us but if he not interested to invest he should just leave us now and stop wasting time.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Didn't know middle eastern mourinho failed to buy Liverpool for 2 Billions last season

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I doubt they challenge for the league in the foreseeable future but they're a one club city with 50,000+ a week at home games. Stick a ton of cash behind them and they'll be a force toward the top half of the league at least.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I doubt they challenge for the league in the foreseeable future but they're a one club city with 50,000+ a week at home games. Stick a ton of cash behind them and they'll be a force toward the top half of the league at least.
i don't know but if they have unlimited funds like Man City they'll compete for top 4 at least in next few years

Gervais

Established Member
not arsed, they'll still find a way to **** things up for themselves. they're the tottenham of northern england.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Bin Zayed Group statement. Looks to be moving along.

"In response to numerous reports in the world media this morning, we would like to comment as follows.

"We can confirm the representatives of his Highness Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nahyan are in discussions with Mike Ashley and his team about the proposed acquisition of Newcastle United Football Club.

"We view it as an honour to have the opportunity to build on the strong support, history and tradition of the club.

"We have agreed terms and are working hard to complete the transaction at the earliest opportunity.

"Best Regards, Midhat Kidwai, Group Managing Director, Bin Zayed Group."

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
From my knowledge this notion of "family" is rather extended in this case but still, is there no rule or questions to be asked about a family having ownership of two teams in the same league?
Yes that's why the FA and PL shouldn't allow that at this rate these guys can afford to own half of PL clubs in future.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Should be an interesting development. Before we start getting too carried away, it should be noted that they can't throw money at players the way Chelsea and Manchester City did because of Financial Fair Play restrictions. So this will be different. However, considering the £41 million loss Newcastle took when they dropped back to the Championship, plus lowered commercial revenue, they should be able to file a 3-year plan with UEFA to inject some cash into players.

Newcastle's wage bill of about £112 million is about half of Arsenal's. They can only increase it by 7% plus any new non-TV revenue they can create from sponsorships, match day revenue and player sales (their revenue was only about £178 million last year). This is where Newcastle could get a really big financial boost though. City has been able to sidestep FFP to some extent though enormous sponsorship deals that are somewhat incestuous, but apparently far enough removed from a direct line to the ownership to pass muster. I'll be interested in seeing what Newcastle can come up with in sponsorships.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Doesn’t really mean much. They might get better or they might be ****. Throwing money at it didn’t do Fulham much good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom