• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
In 50 years time no one is going to speak about the Europa League cup ffs, they’ll be talking about the invincible year, our double, various FA Cup wins.
Definitely going to be talked about. Could be a turn for better or worse fpr short and long term future of the club. No denying it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It’s a nice little European cup don’t get me wrong, but in the grand scheme of things the CL football, better chance of attracting top talent and the CL money is what we’re really playing for.

The cup itself is secondary.
I agree it will make us more attractive, but there's no getting away from the size of the trophy. It's as big as it's always been. It's a huge trophy. It's why this game is as big as it is.

GunnerUK

I'm in 2 minds about what to do tonight. Would love to go pub and watch with an atmosphere but seen as it's Wednesday I know one pint would lead to a Vodka then that vodka would lead to a Sambuca then it all gets very messy when you've got work at 8am in the morning.

On the other side I'm thinking comfort of my own living room 52" screen with a Pizza Hut and few beers. latter just seems a little dull but the smarter thing to do.

What a you guys doing tonight HOME VS OUT .???

GDeep™

League is very weak
I agree it will make us more attractive, but there's no getting away from the size of the trophy. It's as big as it's always been. It's a huge trophy. It's why this game is as big as it is.
We’ll have to disagree there, I don’t think it’s a big trophy.

It’ll be huge for Emery mind you, to get European success and a return to the CL straight away.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
In 50 years time no one is going to speak about the Europa League cup ffs, they’ll be talking about the invincible year, our double, various FA Cup wins.
You're flat-out taking the piss. Gooners still talk about Copenhagen ffs. This game is bigger than that. You wont hear people where you are talking about it, no. That's because you're in the ****ing midlands surrounded by WBA and Villa fans :lol:

Last edited:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Just seen our record in Europe against English sides is P6 W0 (zero, none, nil, nada, zilch, **** all) D2 L4

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Why do you even bother watching the game. Nothing’s ever good enough for you. Why don’t you just enjoy the occasion and Arsenal’s big Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom