• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
It's okay though - Chelsea are in disarray. Training ground bust-ups, the manager under pressure, rumour of their best player leaving.
People read into all the nonsense the club released into the run up with the players claiming Emery is the best manager they've ever had and how he's improved them immensely.

Emery's first season has been nothing but woeful and arguably every single player has regressed under him.

And the fact that he put out Cech for this final knowing that he's slower than molasses speaks volumes about his ability to actually manager a football club of our stature.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Voted arsenal as winner but ofcourse we crumble piece of ****s and toxic from the top to bottem. Every ****ing year its the same all over again. Kroenke needs to invest big or **** off

blaze_of_glory

Defence - Dragged all over
Midfield - Unable to retain or build outside Xhaka
Strikers - Absent

You have to look at Emery as well. This match typifies our lack playing style and ideas all season.

You give him next season with his own signings the assess.

The worrying thing for me is we look as lost now as at the end of last season
Its worse than the end of last season imo. The EPL record over the past few months has bee abysmal, and only the EL knockouts have been positive. EL looks better than last season until you remember Wenger didn't have Auba available, and until today he was great in this competition.

CJJ

Established Member
Not saying sack Emery, cos honestly I don't see a vastly better manager out there waiting to join us. But, like, in terms of the season objectives it's a big ol' failure, surely? How much general 'soft power' has Emery earned this season to make up for the hard reality that he's failed? Wenger had 20 years of work behind him and a 'philosophy', what does Emery have?
I don't consider it a "failure". Before this season our situation was a mess and most people talked about not setting expectations too high and give Emery time. We managed to stay competitive for top4 and reach the EL finale. I think thats a decent 1st season and in no way a failure.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The only upside is that at least a dozen threads of the already unattainable players will be permanently closed :lol::lol:

Let's play Aubamawang

I had a really good day today. Everything went well, had an exam I felt I did well in. Had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Thought it was nerves. Turns out I subconsciously knew we were going to be embarrassed tonight.

New full backs needed, some steel and defensive discipline in midfield, actual wingers, an AM to replace Rambo and Özil that actually influences games. It's ok though because we have £40m to spend...that probably included first year wages. So one, maybe two players then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom