• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
channing.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.gif

Im sad because I dont even feel like this anymore :(

Empty inside

FinnGooner

Established Member
Some here have mental issues against Özil... the whole team is doing wrong and those moroons need to blame only Özil. In that case Emery is the one to blame here.

We played a lot of the year without Özil and team played **** anyway so stop talking garbage

Özil by far the best payed player in the team. Wake up, man. Look at other teams. Their best payed players actually take the team on their shoulders when things don't go smoothly. They lead the way. If you'tr the best payed player you just don't get to say "I was **** but so was everybody else". Özil is a super talented guy but we're not rich enough team to use his wages on a luxury player when we lack leadership. We're not City. We need to make sure to use that money on players who can raise the level of the entire team. Our biggest earner has to be a guy other players look up to.

GunnerUK

I question Emery.

Total Collapse in the last faction of the season when we were comfortable for top 4 then losing a final 1-4.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This season has been better than last season. More points and one round further in Europe. But the improvement is so marginal that you simply can't say the team is going in the right direction. This club is going round in circles and getting just a bit smaller every time.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I'm no longer watching but I hope it's along painful walk for the players to collect their loser medals.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Did you honestly go into this season expecting top4 or winning the EL?

If you did you're deluded.. we need more funds and more time to clean up the squad.

What’s not winnable about the EL? It’s a second rate competition filled with trash teams, we should be one of the favourites every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom