• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is just ****.. I hate football.. Someone comfort me

We’ll be back again one day. With or without Emery. We’re too big and have too much pedigree to stay down forever. We’ve suffered for lots of shocking transfer windows but the club seems to be smarter in the transfer window now.

Advice to you and everyone, stay off Twitter and places like r/soccer where we’ll be memed.

We take the p*ss out of AM but at the end of the day we’re all Arsenal fans and we’re all hurting after this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What we'll do now? We need really major clear some of these players I swear don't want them near to arsenal shirt next season. Do something ffs stop acting like some midtable club

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
When you think you've seen it all with Arsenal and there's nothing really more soul-crushing that can happen, they always find new ways to level up

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bit embarrassing that in a final your only tactic is Kolasinac.
And he's so crap as well. Says a lot about how reliant we are on a guy purely because he's our only player besides Auba that can run fast. Any basic pace merchant could play his role.

roz

Fake News Merchant
You know what else kills me?
Bringing on the Willock who has barely had a look in this season. Its like Emery said Hey lets instill some more loser mentality ti the players that don’t already have it.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Put Leno there and the whole match changes. It is completely foolish and disrespectful to Arsenal for Cech to play that game.
Damn! Emery blawdy lost me tonight. and Özil can start contacting Fernabache because no way he's playing here next season. No need putting in performances against lower teams once in a while.
Yes Cech lost us the game tonight. I knew it the moment the Loch Ness monster and Elvis were seen having a chat in Atlantis.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't consider it a "failure". Before this season our situation was a mess and most people talked about not setting expectations too high and give Emery time. We managed to stay competitive for top4 and reach the EL finale. I think thats a decent 1st season and in no way a failure.

The season objective was to get back into the CL, so it's a failure. There are different ways you can fail of course. We didn't fail spectacularly, we got close, so there's that. But the intangibles, the feeling of it all, I don't see it, I don't see what Emery is building.

You don't get anywhere by changing your manager for no reason (apart from Chelsea, they get everywhere by doing that), but I don't see what Emery has done to deserve a second season, so f*ck it, bring someone else in.

SteveEvets

Need to go Full Youth next season, ESR, Nelson, Nketiah, AMN, Willock etc getting major minutes. Add in a some young talents already playing first team football elsewhere and let them grow together. I don't care if we finish 9th next season, this rubbish of buying nearly men and hoping they have a simultaneous purple patch for weeks on end is getting boring.

Why

Always Me ?
I have followed AM for a long time, and probably moderately older than most of the people that comment on here. I am in Baku tonight and have been pessimistic today about our chances to anyone that asks but I am a self deprecating person.

I felt I had to finally sign up and comment for a few reasons, mainly as this forum has made me chuckle over the years with the:

“Wilshere is ****, oh he is good again he is our saviour as he had one good game.”

Rinse repeat for Xhaka, Ramsey, And Özil.

I was convinced we would lose today when I saw you guys with your Özil starting predictions, then saw him start. Tell me when that **** has turned up to a big game? He has anxiety issues and any real fan that does not know that is why he is a 50/50 player is an AFTV fan boy.

We were awful tonight we had zero link up play between the half way line and the penalty area. That’s our issue. We have 2 ok ish strikers but nobody can get the ball to them quicker than the opposition can defend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom