• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
You know what else kills me?
Bringing on the Willock who has barely had a look in this season. Its like Emery said Hey lets instill some more loser mentality ti the players that don’t already have it.
Or let's look to the future cos the present is murder (apologies to Leonard Cohen).

RacingPhoton

Established Member
RATINGS

cech- 6- fine
sokratis- 3- all over the place
kos- 1- done and done- at fault for lots
monreal- 3- naïve defending
AMN- 3- nothing defensively and no end product- stupid penalty.
torreria- 2- no defensive presence and nothing on the ball
xhaka- 3- ok in first half but then completely bypassed in the second
kolasinac-3- good movement but pointless because cant play football
Özil-2- all he does in this system is play through the full backs
PEA-0- appalling showing- what a weak spiritied ****
lacca-1- held up the ball in the 1st half- but then disappeared when it got touch
giroud-10- arsenal lengend
iwobi and Willock- both actually good.
I don't think Cech deserves a 6. His reaction time was poor and he didn't dive full stretch for two of the goals. Leno would have done lot better.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
We can blame the ref for not giving the penalty, letting Chelsea get away with murder etc

Individual mistakes

But chelski wasnt even good and we failed to even try to win

CJJ

Established Member
What’s not winnable about the EL? It’s a second rate competition filled with trash teams, we should be one of the favourites every year.
I didnt say we could not win it, but expecting it is just being naive.
I think its reasonable to expect us to at minimum reach the semi finals before the season started, which we did.

I'm also dissapointed with the result , but i think its deluded to say the season is a failure if you think about the expectations going in.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I hope some Arabian oil tycoon will oust Stan out and splash £200m for Pep to build our squad.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'm so done with this squad. Had a bad feeling all day.

I'm checking out of this forum. Will be back after transfer deadline day. Hope the squad will be more attractive by then, but that's doubtful after tonight. F*ck me we're degressing in real time.

salvat

Liked Your Post
Might have to stay off the internet for a few days. Really can't be arsed to read all the people making fun of us.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We can blame the ref for not giving the penalty, letting Chelsea get away with murder etc

Individual mistakes

But chelski wasnt even good and we failed to even try to win
I thought the ref gave Chelsea the benefit of the doubt most of the time. Thought we should've had a pen in the first half as well.

arsmile

Established Member
this season post-palace has been an absolute disgrace...worse end than last year

what the **** is wrong with the mindset of these idiots

Arsenio Venger

Did you honestly go into this season expecting top4 or winning the EL?

If you did you're deluded.. we need more funds and more time to clean up the squad.

Winning the EL for sure and a 50/50 shot at top 4. And we had a GREAT opportunity at both so it’s disappointing

Beast Incarnate

That was an absolute embarrassment. To concede 4 goals in 45 minutes is unforgivable. Schoolboy stuff.

I've been an Arsenal fan for 25 years and
if it's another summer of penny pinching and no serious investment, I'm not even going to bother attending a single game next season, as it'll be more of the same crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom