• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It’s a long road I’m not denying it but we will, Liverpool and Sp**s were nowhere ten years ago. They were struggling to finish top ten.

We have the third highest amount of titles in English football, we’re not supporting a propped up oil club who are at the mercy of their owners.
How were the Spice Girls?

Think you and i should unite and rip SA Gunner to pieces tomorrow.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I thought the ref gave Chelsea the benefit of the doubt most of the time. Thought we should've had a pen in the first half as well.

But that is my point

Even if we had gotten that pen we wouldve lost because we didnt do anything ourselves

We let ourselves be cheaply fouled and waited for the ref to bail us out

And most of all we let them just win,

If finesse, creativity, technique doesnt work you gotta compensate with grit but we have none

ALL that is the heritage from Wenger and the total disregard of other aspect of the game then small and technical. Are you all happy now that we have been embarrased the umphtenth time?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Every time someone at this club comes out and fires shots or takes a dig pregame they go on to drop hall of shame performances.. These guys needs to let their game do the talking..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kroenke wasn't in the game is he? Now I really don't care about him but what kind of owner that not attend a final for a team he Own? At least show yourself ffs.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
But that is my point

Even if we had gotten that pen we wouldve lost because we didnt do anything ourselves

We let ourselves be cheaply fouled and waited for the ref to bail us out

And most of all we let them just win,

If finesse, creativity, technique doesnt work you gotta compensate with grit but we have none

ALL that is the heritage from Wenger and the total disregard of other aspect of the game then small and technical. Are you all happy now that we have been embarrased the umphtenth time?
We looked like we were playing at high elevation or in a humid climate. Never turned it up a notch.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

No, they just need to sign the right players.

Well doesn’t some of that come down to luck? VVD could’ve flopped at a bigger club, salah could’ve been **** etc etc. Mustafi could’ve been better, xhaka not a disaster. I know obviously it’s scouting & not that simple but some of it is definitely luck. Basically all of our signings go terribly wrong

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Though summer ahead of us now. Not much money to spend. Loads of players that need to be upgraded on. On the bright side these lows will make the highs we will experience in the future all the more sweeter.

goonersrgoners

And he's so crap as well. Says a lot about how reliant we are on a guy purely because he's our only player besides Auba that can run fast. Any basic pace merchant could play his role.
they are all crap, i thought a.m.n played well...penalty apart. but apart from him, the rest are an embarrassment to the club, Özil should stay in baku....they can afford him.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Didn't see the game, but this is pathetic. Our last chance of CL and we get spanked by Chelsea.

Emery needs time and good transfers. Let's hope we can do that with our EL budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom