• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Ive had that detachment for a while now. I watch when I don't have anything in life going on.

I don't change my plans to watch Arsenal any more.

I'll always support them but there's more to life
After Wenger left it just wasn't the same anymore. I started supporting this club because of him and even though he was stubborn as a mule, he did it his way, which I respect tremendously.
Life gave me a gut punch recently, so I couldn't watch games like I used to, but even when I did, there wasn't the same interest. I don't get angry anymore when we lose. There's just indifference.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yousif banging on about Wenger again ffs.

There was no meltdown by the way today, there was nothing, that’s the problem.

Yousif and Emery

tenor.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How were the Spice Girls?

Think you and i should unite and rip SA Gunner to pieces tomorrow.

Look forward to seeing that SA team prolapse again on a major stage.

Steyn, Tahir, Amla, Faf and Duminy will be going to the glue factory soon enough.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
That's so unfair, Cech has been nothing but a true professional throughout his time at Arsenal and he just lost the last game he's ever gonna play professionally
Still shouldn't have played. Thought we had a ruthless manager now but we still have one who is gonna be sentimental and sh!t. We just played Edin Hazard's testimonial ffs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Emery completely bottled top four in the league and I wouldn't make a strong case to defend him. Having said that it's clear to anyone that this squad is nowhere near what he wants.

Going further back you hate to say it but my God did Wenger build and leave us with a **** squad. The guy made us what we are but stayed on too long and pretty much left us where he picked us up. If he had left a few seasons earlier and we brought the right guy in we'd be an established CL club right now.

But ultimately **** happens, an ambitious owner would have kicked Wenger out before the clear decline damaged us, he would have provided Wenger/Emery with at least a decent amount of funds.

At the end of the day we have an owner who's probably thinking "They made a final why are they complaining?"

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just when you think this club can’t get more embarrassing.

We seems to find newer and lower ways to embarrass ourselves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yousif banging on about Wenger again ffs.

There was no meltdown by the way today, there was nothing, that’s the problem.
I really not blaming wenger it just the guys he left with are really not good just like fergie with utd

roz

Fake News Merchant
It does. But if 4-1 down with 20 minutes to go isn't desperation time, what is?
Thats the point, just dont throw them on because were dead and buried. Does nothing for anyone, I was actually open for Emery to have another season even after the end of season capitulation. But decisions like that make me think otherwise.

Do we actually have a vision for the club? A plan? Or are we living in it right now. Telling, that we managed to sell more tickets than chelsea. Kronke doesn’t give a rats arse as long as we still make HIM money. This is going to get so much worse before it starts to get better.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
After Saturday I need to disappear in a witness protection program. Anyone can hook me up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom