• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are Chelsea going to really let Sarri go after he get them European trophy and 3rd league finish? :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We will lose the linking to the Top 4 more and more if we continue like this. There is no ambition in this club at the moment and it doesn't look like it will change.

"We're too big" isn't argument. Hamburg said this from year to year and now they are playing their second season in the 2. Bundesliga.

At the moment every club in the PL has money now. It's only a question of time until other clubs will pass us.

We’re not Hamburg, we’ve lived within our means for years. That means we’re not going to implode overnight like Leeds did.

I’m not saying the next few years are going to be fun, but we’ve been through worse before Wenger.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Though summer ahead of us now. Not much money to spend. Loads of players that need to be upgraded on. On the bright side these lows will make the highs we will experience in the future all the more sweeter.
Arsenal determined to get back in the back time as they dive into the Lidl sales.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Emery completely bottled top four in the league and I wouldn't make a strong case to defend him. Having said that it's clear to anyone that this squad is nowhere near what he wants.

Going further back you hate to say it but my God did Wenger build and leave us with a **** squad. The guy made us what we are but stayed on too long and pretty much left us where he picked us up. If he had left a few seasons earlier and we brought the right guy in we'd be an established CL club right now.

But ultimately **** happens, an ambitious owner would have kicked Wenger out before the clear decline damaged us, he would have provided Wenger/Emery with at least a decent amount of funds.

At the end of the day we have an owner who's probably thinking "They made a final why are they complaining?"
Bang on. Every word of it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yousif and Emery

tenor.gif
:lol: again people acting like I'm defending him

Box2Box

First Arsenal match I went to was 1973 at Stamford Bridge. We won 0-1.
In all the years since, through the hard times and the good, through the false dawns and the charity performances where we've gifted winning goals to unheard of opposition players, this is the first time I've ever really considered giving it up.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We’re not Hamburg, we’ve lived within our means for years. That means we’re not going to implode overnight like Leeds did.

I’m not saying the next few years are going to be fun, but we’ve been through worse before Wenger.
We've lived within our means, trod water and are now going backwards. We have never been in this situation before where we are increasingly being left behind by packs of other teams. If Kronkes stay here for 10 years you will all enjoy a relegation battle for the first time.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Emery completely bottled top four in the league and I wouldn't make a strong case to defend him. Having said that it's clear to anyone that this squad is nowhere near what he wants.

Going further back you hate to say it but my God did Wenger build and leave us with a **** squad. The guy made us what we are but stayed on too long and pretty much left us where he picked us up. If he had left a few seasons earlier and we brought the right guy in we'd be an established CL club right now.

But ultimately **** happens, an ambitious owner would have kicked Wenger out before the clear decline damaged us, he would have provided Wenger/Emery with at least a decent amount of funds.

At the end of the day we have an owner who's probably thinking "They made a final why are they complaining?"
This post has to be pinned at the top. Summarizes everything that went wrong over the years in a concise fashion.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
On a serious note, feeling for everyone on here. This is a grim way to end the season.

Don’t let it carry over into your personal lives though lads, this sh*t will eat you alive if you let it.
I don't have the problem. I had resigned myself to mediocrity around a month into Emery's tenure.

Case in point, I'm not even angry that we lost today. I'm just annoyed that I chose to watch this shït instead of going to the supermarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom