• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think he was to blame for tonight but I’m so happy he’s going. Just never warmed to him at all.. couldn’t shake the Chelsea vibes. Ew

Lacaz1fan

stop with this bullsh*t.

he saved everything he could, Chelsea could have already lead until half time.

Sorry for his career to end with a game like this, haven't deserved this.

Sadly we haven't seen the Cech Prime at Arsenal, so he only was 1 of many players in his time here.
No sensible coach would have played him with all the extra baggage he had. Only at Arsenal do things like that dont matter. And no, he should have saved the Giroud header. Leno saves that ALL DAY.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
stop with this bullsh*t.

Sadly we haven't seen the Cech Prime at Arsenal, so he only was 1 of many players in his time here.

Similarly we could have been out of sight ourselves, fine margins on the day.

Agree with you though, Cech tried his best and was exposed when we were chasing the game. Good professional and I wish him the best in his career.

Relic

stop with this bullsh*t.

It's deflection tactics mate, Cech can't be blamed for today, but they're going to try their best so they don't have to blame the other useless sh*ts on the pitch they like.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He stayed pro and done what he could in fact he made the result more respectable. Wasn't fault of all 4 goals. Enjoy your retirement petr

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Yeah don't understand why this guy is getting criticized. Probably the best player in an Arsenal shirt tonight.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
No sensible coach would have played him with all the extra baggage he had. Only at Arsenal do things like that dont matter. And no, he should have saved the Giroud header. Leno saves that ALL DAY.
Leno would have saved the first and the last goal. After that unprofessional behaviour off the field, this guy shouldn't be even kept on bench. Stupid ******.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Yeah don't understand why this guy is getting criticized. Probably the best player in an Arsenal shirt tonight.
Please stop throwing this best player in Arsenal shirt argument in every player thread. Each and every player in the team who started was absolutely miserable. This guy isn't any better. Should have done a lot better in at least two of the goals.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Made some good saves on the night but I also feel like he was slow to react on a couple of their goals. I think Leno comes out and gets to Hazard for their 4th and probably gets closer to Pedro’s shot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That was the first goal. After that, the entire team went riot. Also, there is no justification for him to start talks with Chelsea before the final was over. Any other club would have left him back home.
I don't know but the giroud header was perfect

FinnGooner

Established Member
Anybody blaming Cech after tonight is an idiot. Cech didn't fail us tonight. If anything the rest of the team failed him. Yeah, he may not be a true club legend and all that but this guy is a top pro who has won more than the rest of the sorry buch of losers combined. Cech deserved a better finish to his magnificent career. But don't think our players even care. Spineless joggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom