• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Was doing fine until he lost his sh*t like the rest of the team when Giroud scored out of the blue. Very mixed season, but he's got to take it on the chin and improve.

I actually thought he was one of our better players for the first 50-55 mins or so of the game. Was a good performance up until the 1st goal. If I were him, I'd focus on that and work REAL hard on not being so ****ING CARELESS!!!!!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thank you for causing 3 goals and singlehandingly losing us the CL
CM who's had to learn a new position at a higher level than he's ever played at before.

Blame the club for making us so vulnerable to injuries. Blame a bit of bad luck as well. Bellerin injury has fxcked us time and time again via having to play Lich/Jenko/Mustafi/AMN.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I thought he was playing really well, he like the team tho, fell apart once the first goal went in. I was watching the final with two Liverpool fans and both thought he was our best performer for most of the game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Was doing fine until he lost his sh*t like the rest of the team when Giroud scored out of the blue. Very mixed season, but he's got to take it on the chin and improve.

I actually thought he was one of our better players for the first 50-55 mins or so of the game. Was a good performance up until the 1st goal. If I were him, I'd focus on that and work REAL hard on not being so ****ING CARELESS!!!!!

Only so often you can say the same thing and hope for improvement. He falls asleep at crucial moments and his touch is too inconsistent. The decision to challenge Giroud was *.

Cba with this guy anymore. He’s lucky he’s got waves in his hair.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Only so often you can say the same thing and hope for improvement. He falls asleep at crucial moments and his touch is too inconsistent. The decision to challenge Giroud was *.

Cba with this guy anymore. He’s lucky he’s got waves in his hair.
I have to hope - he's still got time.

Also, I still don't think he should be a full-back either, but that's for another day. Only thing I'll say is that I don't at this point consider him untouchable. As of today, almost anyone in the squad can get put on the chopping block.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He ****ed up in the end tonight. Initially was doing well but his mistakes cost us dearly tonight.

Needs to go back to the reserves to sharpen up his game, cannot be a starter at this club.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He ****ed up in the end tonight. Initially was doing well but his mistakes cost us dearly tonight.

Needs to go back to the reserves to sharpen up his game, cannot be a starter at this club.
Was really only the pen that he actually contributed to. The 2nd goal really should have been a foul, so I'm loathe to blame him for that. And the 1st he had Pedro to deal with running off him before he could close down the cross. There was a clear loss of confidence after the 2nd goal though, some awry touches that culminated in conceding the penalty. I don't really think he needs anymore U23 football, that would be pointless. Honestly (and again, it's a discussion really for another day but I have to say this), what he needs is to be moved away from right back.

Gervais

Established Member
He’s probably the worst right back I’ve ever seen at Arsenal. He’s been absolutely horrific defensively all season.

He’s quite good going forward, but he’s one of the main reasons we’ve conceded so many goals.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He’s probably the worst right back I’ve ever seen at Arsenal. He’s been absolutely horrific defensively all season.

He’s quite good going forward, but he’s one of the main reasons we’ve conceded so many goals.
That's because he was never an RB. He never wanted to be one. Making him an RB turned out to be a pathetic decision for both the parties involved.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I like him, but I have to agree with @Taylor Gang Gunners here.. When the same issues keeps presenting themselves over and over with him it's a huge problem.. I do believe in his talent and don't really want to sell him, but I wouldn't be fussed if we did.. He's been a major disappointment for me this season..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He was very good at 1st half but just like the whole c**ts we got he completely lost it at 2nd half all Chelsea goals came from his side. He not RB and if loan opportunities available next season for him he should go we need a decent backup not a mid who forced to play RB

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Silly foul in the box after a solid first half. He was targeted very cleverly by Chelsea and all the goals seemed to start down his side. He's not a RB and it's getting to the stage where I'd be afraid to play him at all.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol he’s cost us top 4 and Europa.

Not his fault but I wonder how he will deal with this (or if he can). He’s strikes me as the type who can.

The aches of pains of young players eh? Can’t wait until he’s in his prime and bends the club over a barrel for a crazy salary then leaves on a free to become WC after all the games he’s lost us.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I remember the last time watching Arsenal v Chelsea.

When Bellerin came off with a serious injury (after we already knew we'd win), it put a massive damper on the game. We had won 3 points but I was hit with the reality that it was either a 20 year old midfielder, or a washed up 35 year old who would have to fill in for the rest of the season.

I said it to my friends at the time, that Bellerin injury would cost us. Imo it really did. We had to revert back to a 3atb, and AMN (out of no fault of his own) has cost us 2 or 3 games now.

The funny thing about this club is under all the terrible **** we do, we always get some bullshit ****ing injuries. I'm fed up, everyone chatting about Rudiger and RLC... what about Bellerin and Ramsey (our two best players this season outside of our strikers).

Its not an excuse for this game but what do you expect when you're playing an unexperienced midfielder at RWB against Hazard?? Cmon

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Feel sorry for Ainsley, it seemed like wenger was just about to give him his chance in midfield, and along comes senior Emery, who claims to have extensive knowledge of him and changes him into a makeshift right back, theres a good player in there we just aren't taking advantage of it.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
theres a good player in there we just aren't taking advantage of it.
Precisely. I'd kill for us to sell Elneny and give his spot to AMN (with more game time of course), he's done nothing but impress at CM or more advanced positions.

If we actually want to be serious (which we dont), we'd sign a competent RB this summer as backup to Bellerin. We shouldnt find ourselves in this position again.

And its a similar situation on the other flank, Kola is poor and Monreal is washed up now. Need a starting LB.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom