• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think with the "playstyle" we have he's been one of our weakest links second half of the season. Lost the ability to deliver a cross and is useless defensively. Need to upgrade on him big time.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A free transfer that flatters to deceive. He can't defend which means we can't rest Monreal and his attack is sketchy at best. Sell.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Used to make up for his poor defensive awareness with dangerous attacking runs and crosses.

He hasnt beat the first man with a cross since 1991

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He's on £100k a week, who do you think will buy him?
I'd take a lower fee to cover for his high wages. The guy is not suited to us at all.

Sell him for £13-15m if you have to and call it a day, would have still made some profit even given his expensive contract.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We'd be lucky to get £5m
Dont know about that man. As I said on another thread we dont do ourselves justice really because our squad is so terribly unbalanced it makes players look worse than what they are.

Kola and Mustafi can play for mid-lower table sides here in England (just about), should be worth something.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After few good months he lost like many of the c**ts we got we are team that want to play with 4 at the back. sell him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

D7w6YlnW0AAtk2C.jpg:large

if he played that first time...
Think this guy has the lowest dangerous positions:end product ratio in world football.

Yes that’s a stat I just made up, in fact I’ll take it one step further and say he has the worst dangerous positions: chances created ratio in world football.

I don’t think Emery rates him at all, it’s clear Wenger didn’t either. We’ve just ended up relying on this limited **** player because we’ve somehow managed to build a squad with no natural wingers.

Beast Incarnate

There was more than one instance where Xhaka found him with a great pass, he would have all the space in the world and still couldn't put a dangerous cross in the area.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

There was more than one instance where Xhaka found him with a great pass, he would have all the space in the world and still couldn't put a dangerous cross in the area.

Yep a decent LB and RB although I like AMN and Auba is getting goals on a platter. Such a shame.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
A prime example of Wenger losing it. Always been about technically gifted players and he signed this fat fraud with the ball control of a ****ing corner shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom