• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

benjamin86

Established Member
Watch the analysis and Torreira and Xhaka offer no support. Wing backs defend wide they don't drop in, wing backs go narrow they don't help out wide. Kola and AMN were hung out to dry. I'm a fan of Torreira but he was very poor, before christmas he was so good at sniffing out danger.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Watch the analysis and Torreira and Xhaka offer no support. Wing backs defend wide they don't drop in, wing backs go narrow they don't help out wide. Kola and AMN were hung out to dry. I'm a fan of Torreira but he was very poor, before christmas he was so good at sniffing out danger.
This formation doesn't allow Torreira and Xhaka helping FB's. There is a hole in midfield and they are stretched out even without covering for FB's, especially when Özil is not taking any part in winning the ball back.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not that much of a fan but **** throwing him under the bus. He’s not a RB and on a night where he needed to leadership who provided it?

gunnergoa

Maitland Niles was @ fault....I agree he is young, left back is not his place soon so forth.... but the fact of the matter is he was at fault for 3 of their goals ..... whether u blame him or not that is diff issue

Nicenho

Feel sorry for Ainsley, it seemed like wenger was just about to give him his chance in midfield, and along comes senior Emery, who claims to have extensive knowledge of him and changes him into a makeshift right back, theres a good player in there we just aren't taking advantage of it.

You honestly think he has got what it takes to be an arsenal player? Definetly not as a RB but as a midfielder? Not trying to be funny or anything I just don’t see how he would improve us anywhere on the pitch. Needs to go imo.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
You honestly think he has got what it takes to be an arsenal player? Definetly not as a RB but as a midfielder? Not trying to be funny or anything I just don’t see how he would improve us anywhere on the pitch. Needs to go imo.
And whats worstis how nonchalant he goes about it. Cost us that second goal when he should have just passed the damn ball.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This formation doesn't allow Torreira and Xhaka helping FB's. There is a hole in midfield and they are stretched out even without covering for FB's, especially when Özil is not taking any part in winning the ball back.

Thank you!!

The quicker Bellerin comes back the better. I said this late last season but AMN is simply not good enough for Arsenal. The whole "RB is not his position" arguement is now flawed as his played over 20 games there and shown no improvement, Actually i dont think his had a good performance for us yet. Probably a nice lad but unfortunatly just isnt at the level we need, Neither defends or attacks well. Constantly all season long he has had to play with someone in front of him to protect him, Thats either meant Auba, Iwobi or Mhiki playing in front of him just to protect him. Xhaka has gone in at left back and done a better job then AMN on the right, at this point Chambers can come back and play there because at least he can now defend.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like AMN and the progress he's made this season. He made mistakes, ok. Personally I'd blame the senior attackers who basically nothing of note.

There are only two ways out of this mess, trusting our academy products or trusting young players from other clubs. In both cases they will make mistakes.

I hope AMN plays a lot next season, and I hope the rest of our Hale End generation play a lot. I'd rather watch them make mistakes and progress than watch this damnable excuse of a squad for another season.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Potential as a good squad player, versatile and actually cares. He was not at fault for last nights shambles. There are many, many more than need to be shifted asap

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The 2nd goal really should have been a foul, so I'm loathe to blame him for that.

It looked like a foul when he turned. The problem is that the camera was so far away to see it clearly and there was never a replay. Was it a foul? Is there any video of it? Probably no video if they didn't show the replay.

It was really a turning point in the match. AMN took the ball from them in front of our box. It was 1-0 and we were going to a counter attack. At 2-0 you have to attack much more.

I think the referee might have thought he didn't try to stay up, but a foul is a foul. If it was one, I guess we never know.

He was quite good at times and I would like to see him in his natural position. He has potential and is still young.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Feel sorry for Ainsley, it seemed like wenger was just about to give him his chance in midfield, and along comes senior Emery, who claims to have extensive knowledge of him and changes him into a makeshift right back, theres a good player in there we just aren't taking advantage of it.
He didn’t want to, this is why as much as I don’t rate Emery I have to be fair on him.

He tried to use our two back up RB’s in Lich and Jenko, he even tried to use he who must not be named. Our squad is so pathetically poor that he assessed AMN to be the best RB option we had. The question is...can you honestly disagree with him?

In hindsight it appears that RB was the one position that we couldn’t afford an injury in. Of course we got one.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He didn’t want to, this is why as much as I don’t rate Emery I have to be fair on him.

He tried to use our two back up RB’s in Lich and Jenko, he even tried to use he who must not be named. Our squad is so pathetically poor that he assessed AMN to be the best RB option we had. The question is...can you honestly disagree with him?

Totally idiotic to blame Emery for playing AMN there. Or say we shouldn't have got Lich for free as backup. He was one more possibility to not have to play AMN as RB, but couldn't perform in EPL anymore. That could have been "known" in forehand only by a pessimist.

Those who say that he should not play AMN there, can tell me who then. With this kind of critique one should be able to give an alternative option. Should be easy, no?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine thinking Emery had a choice at RB lol. Thank God for AMN or this season would of been over after Bellerin got injured.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine thinking Emery had a choice at RB lol. Thank God for AMN or this season would of been over after Bellerin got injured.
It was really over when him and holding got injured that make us change the formation because mister kola and mister mustafi are pure s**t at back 4

Top Bottom