• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It was really over when him and holding got injured that make us change the formation because mister kola and mister mustafi are pure s**t at back 4

I really think Holding has been underrated this season, I remember saying that left side was great with him, he was very calm and composed on the ball. Hope this injury doesn't effect him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really think Holding has been underrated this season, I remember saying that left side was great with him, he was very calm and composed on the ball. Hope this injury doesn't effect him.
Holding was our best cb before he get injured he was putting some decent performances also bellerin was key when we attack too it give us extra option

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Feel sorry for Ainsley, it seemed like wenger was just about to give him his chance in midfield, and along comes senior Emery, who claims to have extensive knowledge of him and changes him into a makeshift right back, theres a good player in there we just aren't taking advantage of it.

This might burst your bubble, but in season 17/18 Wenger played AMN at LB, RB, and LWB 1659 minutes in all men's competitions according to Transfermarkt.

He played him at DMF or CMF 288 minutes.

So now you can blaim Wenger if you need to blaim someone for things that were forced by circumstances. He showed the way to use him as backup for those positions (which was okay decision as we had no one else.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom