• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sometimes you don’t sell a player because you want to, just for the good of the squad. I think you could get about 60m for Laca, use that to invest elsewhere and tell Auba to just concentrate on scoring goals till his legs fall off.

People would be disappointed, but it’s the right thing to do.

ksarp

If I were to sell one of Auba or Laca, it's a no brainer. Matter of fact, pretty sure no team wants Auba.

ksarp

Aubameyang and Giroud aren't competing for a spot in the France team last I time I checked.
He still wouldn't be picked. Giroud is your classic "post" player that the French system thrives on. He can receive the ball with back to the goal, contest headers and bring others into play, traits that are foreign to Auba.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He still wouldn't be picked. Giroud is your classic "post" player that the French system thrives on. He can receive the ball with back to the goal, contest headers and bring others into play, traits that are foreign to Auba.
Which means Auba would be competing with Mbappe, not Giroud. How hard is it to understand that?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Peak Giroud is 3 times the player Laca is, people been delusional. Giroud had flaws, but he was also a very quality player, he is also very useful even now. He is making players play better around him, a feat our strikers don't have.
When has Giroud make players around him better? His link-up play was overrated, having one successful flick out of ten doesn't make him a good team player. And for all the talk about his prsence up front helping France win the WC, his only contribution was a simple pass for Mbappe to finish.

People say Lacazette puts up Giroud numbers, completely ignoring that the latter played in a much better and more functioning team. Scoring 16 with a peak Özil, Alexis and Cazorla behind him is why Giroud got so much stick, and deservedly so.

When has Giroud make players around him better? His link-up play was overrated, having one successful flick out of ten doesn't make him a good team player. And for all the talk about his prsence up front helping France win the WC, his only contribution was a simple pass for Mbappe to finish.

People say Lacazette puts up Giroud numbers, completely ignoring that the latter played in a much better and more functioning team. Scoring 16 with a peak Özil, Alexis and Cazorla behind him is why Giroud got so much stick, and deservedly so.

What do you expect next season from Lacazette when the team is hopefully more functioning? I'm hoping for a big season from our boy. Didn't really put up Suarez numbers this season like I was told he would do but I'm hoping for 20-25 goals in the league next season!

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Giroud actually never played with all 3 at their peak but he did play with each during each of them reach their peak, peak Özil was 2015-2016 where he had 19 assists and never able to achieve that again, peak Cazorla was 2012-2013, and peak Alexis was in 2016-2017
Also, he scored 24 in 2015-2016 not 16...
and how about we look at the goals stats for our midfielders in 2015-2016 and think why no one criticize them?
https://www.transfermarkt.com/arsenal-fc/leistungsdaten/verein/11/plus/1?reldata=&2015

And I rarely find people criticize Lacazette most of the critics point at Aubameyang.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Last nights game made me sadder than when Hughes died. We need President Bradley as manager.
I am at the acceptance level, so I am just feel detached.
Even predicted Giroud gonna score, just not like this, not a trashing like this... I thought we could win 2-1...

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Of course Giroud's performance was much better yesterday, what are you on about?
You have been praising Auba all along. Even he couldn't do anything yesterday. Our forwards line was totally isolated. So you can't take yesterday's match as a way to judge both of them.

Lacazette always gets cut a lot of slack and people make loads of excuses for me. It's weird how everyone was so quick to turn on Auba but Lacazette gets away with so much.

The logic goes out of the window when people have their favorite players. But it seems even bigger problem with Lacazette.

But thankfully most even his biggest fans have been backtracking lately that he is the next Luis Suarez. Most just won't admit it they were wrong because they like to keep attacking me instead!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The logic goes out of the window when people have their favorite players. But it seems even bigger problem with Lacazette.

But thankfully most even his biggest fans have been backtracking lately that he is the next Luis Suarez. Most just won't admit it they were wrong because they like to keep attacking me instead!

I got your back.

I think it has to do with the fact he's fairly handsome and they like how he dances & his haircuts. Compared to Auba who's a bit of a munter and has terrible hair, it's all homoerotic.

I got your back.

I think it has to do with the fact he's fairly handsome and they like how he dances & his haircuts. Compared to Auba who's a bit of a munter and has terrible hair, it's all homoerotic.

I don't mind that honestly. Never really got why people think his celebrations are something. Most cringe worthy celebrations in the game come from Lacazette. But guess everyone has their own taste!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't mind that honestly. Never really got why people think his celebrations are something. Most cringe worthy celebrations in the game come from Lacazette. But guess everyone has their own taste!

tenor.gif

Pathetic how many Arsenal fans got excited over this, he looks like he should be on World Star twerk compilations. What kind of man dances like this?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
tenor.gif

Pathetic how many Arsenal fans got excited over this, he looks like he should be on World Star twerk compilations. What kind of man dances like this?
At least, he doesn't waste time celebrating a 90th minute equilizer against Bournemouth when the whole team was running back for the kick-off. Who did that? Oh yes. Giroud. The guy who you were drooling about in the past few posts. That scorpion celebration was probably the most puke-worthy celebration in the entire history of Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom