• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djené Dakonam

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
So if we are very interested and his release clause is 35M that mean our budget is not 40M.
th
Chill bro, they'll structure the payments so that we'll have enough money left to sign Fraser as well. We'll be ready for F91 Dudelange come next season.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
According to this-https://sofifa.com/player/217940/dakonam-djene/?hl=en-US- he is athletic, quick and a front foot defender.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Problem with release clauses is that you can’t spread the payments out like we’ve done in recent years.

You have to give the whole 35M up front to get him.
yes that's why i'm having doubts about it if our budget is this and this guy release clause in 35M that's mean more than 50% of our budget gone for this guy and we need to strength alot of positions.

Malky

Established Member
For the fee involved I'm really not convinced - good on the ball but looks like he'll get bullied in the Premier League. We need a commanding CB, a leader at the back, we've went from links to Konate to this midget! :(
I'd honestly just sign Saliba instead and pin all hopes on him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So many better CB’s in La Liga than Dakonam. The guys fine but not exactly top quality.

Feel he’s covered by Getafe’s sh*thousery negative style. Think a rich man’s Burnley.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Would be hilarious if we signed him post Emery though. Supposedly he was enchanted by him or some sh*t.

Top Bottom