• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Scenes at Red Lion were crazy! Amazing time spent there, that was the best bit of the trip for me.

We've been to Qarabag and everywhere.....

Yeah- I was in and out of there for three days include last night ("we want our taxis back!" And "Stifflers mum"). Managed about an hours sleep last night...:lol:

One bloke had his hotel cancelled and ended up sleeping on their floor/spare bedroom - bumped into him at the airport and he'd basically been there for three days solid save the game.

Now at Milan airport...

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I woke up about 4 times after the game thinking it was a bad dream. But yeah I'm pretty detached too. I'll watch most games next season but **** the Europa League. I'll be more interested if we gut the squad even if we end up having to playing youth. Rather see us struggle with youth players than struggle with 350k p/w players.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Well I turned it off after Giroud’s goal because I knew exactly what was coming. Woke up to see it ended 4-1. Pretty glad that I’ve tought myself to let go of this club a little bit. At least enough to not be absolutely gutted with a loss like this one. I don’t need that kind of anger in my life.

Onto the next season. Maybe a couple signings can get me excited again.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
The most gutless, clueless performance in the history of our club. We’ve got bunch of cowards who haven’t got an ounce of self respect or desire to win.

I want 90% of them out of my club and I don’t care if we finish 17th next season, bin these losers and let’s play the kids...at least they’ll give their all.

PS. I bet the Giroud fan boys are happy that their man crush won a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom