• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final: Liverpool v Tottenham

DizzyOne

****ing embarrassing some of you. A statue for Klopp? Sort your ****ing lives out.

We need to worry about our own problems, **** Sp**s. When I grew up, I used to ‘pretend’ to Sp**s fans they didn’t matter. That they were irrelevant to us. I laughed at how much they cared about us failing.

Now look at our fan base! Our team is ****, so all we have to cling to is Sp**s not winning the CL. They’ve already out performed us this year, and the last 3 years.

Even if they get spanked, they won’t give a **** what we say. We will just look pathetic.

None of my Sp**s mates even messaged me past night when we got destroyed! They don’t even care about us.

Yet we will all pipe up if they lose a one off game to a brilliant Liverpool team??? Wow.

Some need to take a long look in the mirror.

turkish gooner

****ing embarrassing some of you. A statue for Klopp? Sort your ****ing lives out.

We need to worry about our own problems, **** Sp**s. When I grew up, I used to ‘pretend’ to Sp**s fans they didn’t matter. That they were irrelevant to us. I laughed at how much they cared about us failing.

Now look at our fan base! Our team is ****, so all we have to cling to is Sp**s not winning the CL. They’ve already out performed us this year, and the last 3 years.

Even if they get spanked, they won’t give a **** what we say. We will just look pathetic.

None of my Sp**s mates even messaged me past night when we got destroyed! They don’t even care about us.

Yet we will all pipe up if they lose a one off game to a brilliant Liverpool team??? Wow.

Great read mate. Exactly, you re right

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Pipe down I'm sure it was tongue in cheek. Second I don't for one second believe any of the bs talk about being indifferent to this CL final.

Speak for yourself but I do not want those f*ckers to be the first club in NL to win the CL; I don't think we could live that down, that is the worst eventuality, and you're coming here pretending like it's ridiculous to not want them to win, dafuq outta here.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Pipe down I'm sure it was tongue in cheek. Second I don't for one second believe any of the bs talk about being indifferent to this CL final.

Speak for yourself but I do not want those f*ckers to be the first club in NL to win the CL; I don't think we could live that down, that is the worst eventuality, and you're coming here pretending like it's ridiculous to not want them to win, dafuq outta here.
You posted the reply I wanted to post. Seriously, some people just can't identify a post that was made for fun.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
So, this is gonna happen in a few hours? I can't escape. I'm gonna have to leave at 5 in the morning so no chance.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
It's tomorrow night.
Okay, yeah.

AdobeStock_70305659_WM.jpeg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kim need to just push the damn button at 9pm.

Anyway anything but Sp**s they fluke their way enough hope Klopp don't bottle another final.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
This is from a Spuds account but "battered about 50 Sp**s fans for no reason" is something I'd wan't to see more info on from non Spuds sources.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom