• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Post-Season Discussion 2018/19

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Nah you're missing the point, it's been 8/10 because of the unpredictability, the excitement before the season started having a new manager etc, being in a final, the ups and downs. It's not been a boring season.

Like I said though Unai 6/10.
I get you but it should be season 4/10, Emery 5/10.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Nah you're missing the point, it's been 8/10 because of the unpredictability, the excitement before the season started having a new manager etc, being in a final, the ups and downs. It's not been a boring season.

Like I said though Unai 6/10.
There's not anything exciting about us doing what we've done many times before.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He really needs to sort out the defence though. It is still a joke and we won't go anywhere with shambles like that. That could well be his downfall in the end. (Plus probably not getting backed in the market).

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
A very poor season that exposed all the pre season promises as lies and delusion. I looked at the signings and thought they were underwhelming. Sokratis has done slightly better than I hoped and I still have hope for Guendouzi and Torreira but it's been rubbish. This is the first season that I've missed Arsenal games and not been bothered. Emery has no philosophy or the courage of his convictions and seemingly we've no money to compensate for our deficiencies. There's no figurehead at the club that I'm attached too and I actually dislike a lot of our players. I've no optimism for next season or beyond and I'm left hoping that we fail horribly just to get rid of Kroenke. How awful is that? Our youth players are not being given a fair chance either. There's just an endless list of gripes and no way past them. So much was made of our unbeaten (in all comps) run but we were playing horrible football throughout that time and people thought that was ok for a prolonged period as long as the results were good. No wonder we saw the s@!* show we did two days ago! I even got a PM criticising my early season pessimism lol.
Sorry for the miserable post but we've been optimistic about a lot more in the past than we can be atm. We are deluded if we think we are going to fluke a big trophy and kick on.
@GDeep™, the football is worse than pre Graham and @rich 1990, yes we are finished.
Absolute rubbish.
I agree with all.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
A very poor season that exposed all the pre season promises as lies and delusion. I looked at the signings and thought they were underwhelming. Sokratis has done slightly better than I hoped and I still have hope for Guendouzi and Torreira but it's been rubbish. This is the first season that I've missed Arsenal games and not been bothered. Emery has no philosophy or the courage of his convictions and seemingly we've no money to compensate for our deficiencies. There's no figurehead at the club that I'm attached too and I actually dislike a lot of our players. I've no optimism for next season or beyond and I'm left hoping that we fail horribly just to get rid of Kroenke. How awful is that? Our youth players are not being given a fair chance either. There's just an endless list of gripes and no way past them. So much was made of our unbeaten (in all comps) run but we were playing horrible football throughout that time and people thought that was ok for a prolonged period as long as the results were good. No wonder we saw the s@!* show we did two days ago! I even got a PM criticising my early season pessimism lol.
Sorry for the miserable post but we've been optimistic about a lot more in the past than we can be atm. We are deluded if we think we are going to fluke a big trophy and kick on.
@GDeep™, the football is worse than pre Graham and @rich 1990, yes we are finished.
Absolute rubbish.
@

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Am I the only one who thought this season was exciting? Any season that involves a new manager taking over one that's been here 22 years will always be exciting, it's an 8/10 just for the complete unknown of what would happen.

Thats the way I see it anyway.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Am I the only one who thought this season was exciting? Any season that involves a new manager taking over one that's been here 22 years will always be exciting, it's an 8/10 just for the complete unknown of what would happen.

Thats the way I see it anyway.
So it’s automatically an 8/10 just because of a manager change?

Hope you enjoyed it anyway.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So it’s automatically an 8/10 just because of a manager change?

Hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Not just any manager change though was it. Literally 22 years, then bam everything changes, **** knows what was going to happen, that's why I liked it. Shame how it ended.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not just any manager change though was it. Literally 22 years, then bam everything changes, **** knows what was going to happen, that's why I liked it. Shame how it ended.
What was the most exciting moment for you btw? One moment.

Wilshero

We were doing quite alright without really playing great, then everything went to **** the last months of the season. Unacceptable finish, would probably rate it 3/10 or something like that.

Top Bottom