• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Remembering Jose Reyes

Let's play Aubamawang

Absolutely devastated by this news. He was my favourite player for us. So dynamic and sublime skill. I wish he'd been with us longer, and I would have loved it if he came back to us as a coach under Unai. On an old forum my screen name was in his honour.

It's so tragic to say goodbye to him at such a young age. Just two years older than myself. My heart goes out to his friends and family and anyone ever touched by his greatness. The way our former players speak of him, you can tell how beloved he was by those around him. I pray next season we win the Europa League in his memory. Maybe the players can't do it for us, the fans, but maybe, just maybe, they can do it for him.

Rest in peace, José xx

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

This gets even more grim as his 23-year old cousin also has died and a friend is in serious condition in the hospital.

:(

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Think things were weird between him and Thierry on the pitch too after this.
He was homesick and things were awkward. Reyes actually played in his shell to try and "apologise" for something that wasn't his fault. Watching Becks subbed off and his brace to win Madrid the title was another highlight for me. He's the calibre of young player that I want to see at our club-with more steely mentality of course.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
RIP Jose, I have good memories of you playing for us in that classic 02 kit when I was younger. Thoughts with the family.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So very sad. He was immensely talented and a joy to watch. I wish it had turned out differently for him here. Between missing home and **** like Scholes and Neville being allowed to kick him to shreds with impunity I think we were robbed of a club legend. Wonderful player on his day. I'm so sad for his family.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Only just heard about this, awful news. I remember him joining and being so excited that such a player would be wearing the Arsenal shirt. RIP Jose!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom