• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joachim Andersen

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is talented young CB just turned 23 few days ago Sampdoria and their crazy owner won't accept less than 30M euros in my opinion.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't know much about this one - I've heard he's good but that's it. Have seen little of Sampdoria since we signed Torreira.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Seems to be in the Rob Holding mould: tall, not a great athlete but a very good passer.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Heard he is a top CB, on a verge of showing that on big stage.
Lad also seams smart, chosing to go to Sampa to continue his development instead of more flashy offers he had back then.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wonder how reliable samp news is
the news is not from them it came from TuttoSport they are only reliable mostly with Juve you just can't trust italian sport papers unless it's come from the local papers or of course Di Marzio and his staff.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
the news is not from them it came from TuttoSport they are only reliable mostly with Juve you just can't trust italian sport papers unless it's come from the local papers or of course Di Marzio and his staff.

Thank u brother. Hopefully we will see soon enough. Praet and Andersen feels pretty darn tasty

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Pleasently surprised about his height. Fed up of getting linked to players between 5"9 and 6 foot for our CB position. We need a strong defender, I would have preferred one whos also athletic but I'd take him if he's talented.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would probably be a solid buy, if he can handle the massive step up. Extremely good passer for a CB.

Got a bit of the Harry Kane in him when he talks though so fair warning.

I think he's just a bit Danish.

Top Bottom