• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aboomerang (out)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
either way we in bad position to give him 300K a week.
Yeh but you don't necessarily have to offer the same money as China. Players will usually only go there if the offer eclipses what you are offering.

Auba's deal ends when he is 31 (in two years). I'd give him 270k a week for a 2 year extension untils hes 33. It might be a bit old but you have to sometimes offer that to keep your player. If he wants a longer contract or more pay then I'd say sell him and invest in a Zaha or Pepe who can reach his standard in a couple seasons and be younger/cheaper (but only if we get a good transfer fee for him).

We have to resolve this this summer, or he's gonna leave us for free in a couple seasons, he'll still be a good player when he's 31 thats not even old.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Two wingers and Laca up front = better numbers than Laca and Auba up front.
Yeh the way we play now is so top heavy. Its just a load of defenders and midfielders with 2 strikers up top. Our shape is just made to feed these strikers all game and it means we dont have a plan B.

If we had a balanced side we'd score from more routes, especially if we sign a good winger and a competent CAM/CM to replace Ramsey and hopefully Özil.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If a 70 million plus offer came in for Auba we would literally be stupid to keep him. You could literally take the entire 70 million and bid for Pepe, give him the 10 shirt and convince him of an actual project.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Two wingers and Laca up front = better numbers than Laca and Auba up front.
Not when one of those wingers is Nelson, mate. The only way selling Auba makes sense is if we replace him with two established wide players. Even if Nelson was a super talent, you wouldn't expect him to hit anywhere near double figures in his first break out season.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not when one of those wingers is Nelson, mate. The only way selling Auba makes sense is if we replace him with two established wide players. Even if Nelson was a super talent, you wouldn't expect him to hit anywhere near double figures in his first break out season.

I dunno. 7 goals from 630 minutes. He is capable of double figures. I'd back him.

Giroud12

We finally have two world class strikers after YEARS of Bendtner, Chamakh, Gervinho, Podoloski, Park, Sanogo ++++++ stinking up the place. Let´s sell both.

This fecking club. If either one of them goes we officially have no ambition.

We finally have two world class strikers after YEARS of Bendtner, Chamakh, Gervinho, Podoloski, Park, Sanogo ++++++ stinking up the place. Let´s sell both.

Who's saying we're selling both?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Its mental how divided we all are!
Agree that on their day both can be good but neither are world class, laca suits us more. Sell Auba and get a better balanced squad.
it is the best possible option.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Was just going to mention the luxury tax. Chinese clubs are reluctant to spend a lot these days because it costs them double. Cedric Bakambu ended up paying the €40 million transfer fee to Villareal himself so that he could move to Beijing Guoan. Besides, if Aubameyang wanted to leave he could do a lot better than going to China. Nothing to see here.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
... tax not a big issue. Edu will be getting his boy Talisca in the deal.

tumblr_oz08nhBaYB1spkw5wo1_500.gif

Let's play Aubamawang

Bit harsh to include Podolski, a man with a lethal left foot who could be relied upon every time we desperately needed a goal. And still supports us now, unlike Giroud. Oh and he's had over 100 caps for Germany.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

Why is that **** sniffer Vinai giving his input? I thought this was Raul's responsibility? Imagine giving Auba a pay rise tying him down until he is 35.

Why is that **** sniffer Vinai giving his input? I thought this was Raul's responsibility? Imagine giving Auba a pay rise tying him down until he is 35.

Remember how relieved you felt when we finally got rid of Man City rent boy, Gazidis? Well the joy didn't last long as we are seeing who Vinai and Raul really work for.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Remember how relieved you felt when we finally got rid of Man City rent boy, Gazidis? Well the joy didn't last long as we are seeing who Vinai and Raul really work for.
Vinai is turnip head's protege, not surprised about him at all. I had some hope about Raul, but listening to him he sounds like the type that spends all his time at work taking a smoke break going through couple of packs a day.

Top Bottom