• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You are asking too much of him.
Hold on, why are we asking too much of him? We are asking him to give everything he has instead of being a big *****. His wage is only brought into the conversation because he isn't playing well.

I dont think many people blame him for sitting on the cash we stupidly gave him, we're blaming him for clearly not giving a toss on the field.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sanchez-Özil-Bale sounds like a good front three.

Massige wages, playing for big clubs and already past their prime.

At the end you are always more clever.
Wenger was still in charge, he was one of his most important players and we doesn't wanted to lose Özil after Sanchez too.

Now he fits 0% to Emery, he isn't physically ready for him too. No idea what will happen, he has all the right to stay here and fulfill his contract.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The day he leaves there is a risk ill **** myself into a coma

And then i will remember his good games for us fondly, as he is very special to watch in his day

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Still harbour hopes Bayern, PSG or one of the Madrid clubs take pity on us. They can offer big city life and champions league football.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Still harbour hopes Bayern, PSG or one of the Madrid clubs take pity on us. They can offer big city life and champions league football.

As if Özil would ever be playing for Bayern in the future - biggest banter EVER.

That's like Lingard scoring against ManU playing for us doing his "dance" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom