• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monreal: Nacho 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
As long as there's no pay rise I'm not against him staying as backup for both LB and CB, but we need to bring in starters in both positions

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Stole my thoughts... ;). Seriously, no way in hell, we can start the new season with Kola as a full/ wing back. This dude is simply not good.
How was Kola voted best left back in Germany?

He’s quite fast and gets himself in reasonable positions when attacking. But he’s all kick and rush. When he gets into a decent crossing position he just blasts it across the box. No finesse, gives the ball away a lot, and no football brain. Him and Mustafi :rolleyes:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
No more bumbling oafs like Kolasinac, Xhaka, Mustafi and Mkhitaryan.

This is AFC - technique and deftness should reign supreme.

I see that krackpot liked this and it is very fitting because it is a crackpot idea

Have you seen "White men cant jump"?

Woody Harrelson has a Great line in it: you rather look good and lose"

In a properly organized team both Kola and Xhaka would be even greater then they are now. We need their size and strengths

Heck even Mustafi might improve because he doesnt look like he does for us when he played for Germany...

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Just read that Kola is on Barca's list since they are looking for a LB. Would be great if they could take him off our books! :lol:

Shouldnt that tell you something?

In all these years when all you guys been praising monreal when has any team ever shown interest? Real sociedad that is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom