• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aboomerang (out)

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Why is that **** sniffer Vinai giving his input? I thought this was Raul's responsibility? Imagine giving Auba a pay rise tying him down until he is 35.

1. Vinai is in charge of the club's finances, so he's always involved in big money decisions.
2. It's the Sun.
3. It's already been reported elsewhere that Arsenal wants to extend Aubameyang and Lacazette.
4. It's the Sun.
5. The Sun is basing this on what has been said in the past with no new sourcing.
6. It's the Sun.
7. If they sign Aubameyang to a 3-year deal this summer, it will replace the two remaining years on his current contract and, in effect, be a 1-year extension with a raise. He would only be 32 when he finished.
8. It's the Sun.
9. It's just common sense that Arsenal would want to keep him.
10. It's the Sun.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I'd be more willing to accept the numbers if you limited your stats to just the Premier League instead of including him playing against a bunch of farmers while all the other players excluding Aubameyang had to play in CL. As for Aubameyang, that he has better stats despite being shunted out of position to accommodate Lacazette for a significant portion of the season is pretty impressive.

OSBK

Established Member
Intresting one. Guy has just got the golden boot in the league, i wouldnt be surpriaed if there wasnt a few teams after him. Im looking at liverpool and they would pay 100mill and he could replace firminho. Also psg as canvani is off to athletico i believe.

I would sell for 100mill.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
It's happening isn't it? I mean the only reason he even came here was because of money probably, so why waste his most profitable years in Europa league if the Chinese can offer him more?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I feel its nailed on sometime soon... maybe this summer or next.

The guy was ready to leave Dortmund & move to China at 28! He came here instead but its not like we are going anywhere fast.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe he waiting until we announce new shirt so he can post new picture of it but strange he remove arsenal player from his bio. I don't think it's something to really take seriously anyway

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
QAnon or 4chan?

4chan was once a place where memes were born, but it was also a cesspool.

Now it's just the latter.

4chan. I knew it had something to do with conspiracy nonsense and the so-called "alt-right" (i.e., white supremacists, white nationalists and other assorted bigots), but what exactly it is and how it all works, I don't know.

I've stumbled across a few of the QAnon believers, who think that Trump is secretly saving us from the "Deep State" and Hillary Clinton's international child sex slavery ring. I suspect it's just somebody (or probably multiple people at this point) just putting them on.

Hinderz

Intresting one. Guy has just got the golden boot in the league, i wouldnt be surpriaed if there wasnt a few teams after him. Im looking at liverpool and they would pay 100mill and he could replace firminho. Also psg as canvani is off to athletico i believe.

I would sell for 100mill.
Yep, I don’t think he’s going, but if we could essentially swap Aubameyang for Nicolas Pepe and Hakim Ziyech that wouldn’t be terrible business if we could get a decent 2nd choice for Lacazette... What’s Welbeck up to again?

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
Yep, I don’t think he’s going, but if we could essentially swap Aubameyang for Nicolas Pepe and Hakim Ziyech that wouldn’t be terrible business if we could get a decent 2nd choice for Lacazette... What’s Welbeck up to again?

I think welbz will end up at west ham. With carroll gone and chickenrita likely to be sold he fits the profile well for them.

Top Bottom