• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why also Bould offered new role he been awful since wenger days our defense got worse under him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People on here laugh at Ole yet think ex-players taking over is inherently a good thing. :lol:
Who said it’s a good thing? It’s a massive risk that more often than not doesn’t work out.

But sometimes it’s worth the risk, and I think Arteta could be.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who said it’s a good thing? It’s a massive risk that more often than not doesn’t work out.

But sometimes it’s worth the risk, and I think Arteta could be.
you mean Freedie not Arteta, Freedie managed a club he show what he capable of Arteta is just sitting next to best manager in the world with unlimited funds he need to show what he capable of first.

GDeep™

League is very weak
you mean Freedie not Arteta, Freedie managed a club he show what he capable of Arteta is just sitting next to best manager in the world with unlimited funds he need to show what he capable of first.
Experience is over rated, sometimes you must roll the dice, within the game Arteta is considered legit.

Won’t do any worse than the bum tactics manager we have now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ljungberg being promoted to whatever position he has now. Wouldn’t want him as manager.
You guys are hoping he'll undermine and eventually push Emery out.

If any ex-player is in the running for the job next, it should Vieira.

Why

Always Me ?
Isn't the rumor that Ljunberg is taking over Boulds job and Bould is being moved to Under23's Manager?

Gervais

Established Member
January 2020.

Comunicado Oficial

Freddie_-_V1_-_8.jpg

bully me DADDY

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
As unimaginable as it sounds, Vieira might possibly be more boring than Emery going by the numbers of his Nice team.
Fair enough, I saw some Arsenal fans who follow Ligue 1 saying 7th was a 1st decent season for him but I've just seen they scored 30 goals in the league. :lol:

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
People on here laugh at Ole yet think ex-players taking over is inherently a good thing. :lol:
People laugh at Ole because he failed miserably at Cardif and relegated them tbf. Until his recent stint at Man U, I would have had him down as one of the worst managers in recent times along with the likes of John Carver.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Bould not working with the first team now? Might see some improvement at the back.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Got to think this means the kids are getting a chance next season. Willock, Nelson, ESR, Saka, Amaechi, Nketiah - all could be in the plans. Saves a f*ckload of money on transfers and wages, so I wouldn't be surprised if the club wants this.

Fair enough, I saw some Arsenal fans who follow Ligue 1 saying 7th was a 1st decent season for him but I've just seen they scored 30 goals in the league. :lol:

Didn't he take over team that had lost many of their best players? Will be interesting to see what Vieira does next season. If he keeps developing he is my favorite choice as I would love to see him write another Arsenal chapter! :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom