• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Try this:

It auto embeds the reddit link, there is the translation:

**Name, I want to let you know that this news is true, Granit accepted to leave, the process took like two months. His request was to qualify for the CL (which didn't happen), so the Xhaka's (his family basically) agreed with this. So I well tell you the amount that needs to be paid by Inter (Milano) which is 55 million**

**I hope your guys are happy and thankful about this news**

Edit: This guy was the person who arranged a meeting between the Albanian Gooners and Xhaka when he came to Kosovo. This guy also features on Xhaka's IG stories
Xhaka want CL football? well get the f**k out of here then he never CL quality.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Xhaka requesting us for champions league football? I thought we should be the one requesting him that.
"Hey Xhaka. We want to see the team in champions league. Can you please stop giving away stupid penalties?"

The audacity of this guy. Should have sent him back after his first interview with Arsenal when he told that he considered himself a leader because his parents used to give him the house keys.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just sell, he's not up to it, the odd long range shot on target is not enough to warrant keeping him. We need a Big Fvcker in the middle stop the opposition, its been like that since Gilberto left!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
There are quite a few players I'd rather sell first but €55m is too good to turn down really.

It's a pretty decent deal, even though I dont deem Xhaka a bad player at all.

He's got some weapons that are just world class, like his long ball distribution, but at the same time, he is just way to immobile and lacks the acceleration and speed that I want to see in our midfield.

As you said, if Mustafi, Elneny and the likes are not thrown out as well, it's far from christmas.

Reactions: A_G

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Xhaka's wife had to disable her IG comments because Arsenal fans were posting death threats and other abusive messages towards her, hopefully the Inter ultras treat her better.
My man Mustafi has comments enabled. Even Xhaka has comments enabled. Don't think her disabling comments has anything to do with our fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom