• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Why did we even get rid of Theo if we were just going to sign Auba? I just cant comprehend how so many actually rate him. He’s that player at school that used to try to score with a bicycle kick everytime, goes in once and thinks hes gods gift. Weak technical ability, weak character. Scores a couple of tap ins and talka about not “even being at final form” like hes some dragon ball z character ffs. Child

progman07

Established Member
Why did we even get rid of Theo if we were just going to sign Auba? I just cant comprehend how so many actually rate him. He’s that player at school that used to try to score with a bicycle kick everytime, goes in once and thinks hes gods gift. Weak technical ability, weak character. Scores a couple of tap ins and talka about not “even being at final form” like hes some dragon ball z character ffs. Child
You are angry, we get it, but you aim the anger at the worst people possible.

Join us in the Kroenke/Emery threads.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

First sentence of your post invalidates everything thereon after. Get a grip lad.

roz

Fake News Merchant
You are angry, we get it, but you aim the anger at the worst people possible.

Join us in the Kroenke/Emery threads.
Yes I am, the club is f***** from top to bottom, my rage shall be directed at all responsible. In the big games, the finals and the league run in, it is ultimately the players that go onto the pitch and do the job.
The team looks to its older, established “superstar” players such as Özil and Aubameyang and they were found lacking as they almost always do.

I hate that Im angry at our players as well as the manager/management/owner but thats how it is, we are a laughingstock.

Forgive me as I rant.

progman07

Established Member
Yes I am, the club is f***** from top to bottom, my rage shall be directed at all responsible. In the big games, the finals and the league run in, it is ultimately the players that go onto the pitch and do the job.
The team looks to its older, established “superstar” players such as Özil and Aubameyang and they were found lacking as they almost always do.

I hate that Im angry at our players as well as the manager/management/owner but thats how it is, we are a laughingstock.

Forgive me as I rant.
I'm also ****ing angry, but our two strikers carried us to the upper half of the league table, and to the Final. There are literally 9 players in the starting 11, who deserve more of a blame (although I would also forgive AMN and Torreira, who are too inexperienced to be given blame).

Fans who are angry at Auba/Laca would be surprised where we would sit on the table without them. Probably around the 10th place, because without Auba-Laca-Ramsey, our squad is West Ham level.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I'm also ****ing angry, but our two strikers carried us to the upper half of the league table, and to the Final. There are literally 9 players in the starting 11, who deserve more of a blame (although I would also forgive AMN and Torreira, who are too inexperienced to be given blame).

Fans who are angry at Auba/Laca would be surprised where we would sit on the table without them. Probably around the 10th place, because without Auba-Laca-Ramsey, our squad is West Ham level.
Thats it for me though, If mid table is our current level then I could handle it providing our players gave it their all and didn’t think they were big time charlies after putting 4 past bournemouth. severe lack of character and fight throughout the squad which is why I rage at certain players

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
2 years left in his contract. Could sell right now 60-80mill. Might as well do it and spend on other areas of the pitch. Otherwise he's may go on a free. Our only other option would be to give him a new contract 250k (+) and that wouldn't be a great idea for us.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Amist the Chinese big money interest and how our club behave, the lack of posts in Auba thread is a bit confusing

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Oh yes, Theo won golden boot all the time.
What an asinine comment.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
WTF is wrong with our fans. We finally have two decent strikers and you all want to get rid. FFS. You all deserve a midtable team!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The horseshit in this thread why we don’t deserve nice things. I wish I could delete it from the front page.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are people getting hysterical? With our budget it’s worth a debate at least, if selling one of our strikers to fund players elsewhere is a good idea.

It’s a forum, it’s for discussing such things,

Zaza

Auba is a better goal scorer than Lacazette. End of discussion. Laca can have all the technique in the world and great shooting ability - it's all useless if he's not able to get into the right scoring positions like Auba.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This thread is ridiculous. Sure, let's sell our golden boot striker. Genius.
Would you sell if you can get world class wide player or CB for that? I would, his game is based on movement and pace, and he will start losing that very soon. If we could get young top quality player for that money, I would pack his bags tomorrow.
The problem is, there is a bigger chance we would waste that money on another Xhaka and Özil's wages than reinvesting it properly. For that reason we are safer to keep him here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom