• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know if crasssco will move he'll need 12 hour in plane to get to England or Italy to have his medical :lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If players could move just by kicking up a fuss, contracts would be futile no?
You would think so, but some players go to great lengths. Carrasco presents himself as being one not to even go back to China when the new season starts in March. He's already knocked out one of his teammates in training.

TorontoGooner76

You would think so, but some players go to great lengths. Carrasco presents himself as being one not to even go back to China when the new season starts in March. He's already knocked out one of his teammates in training.

It is these kinds of things that really make me wonder if we were actually that serious about acquiring him. Seems to have a really poor attitude in general. Not the kinds of players Arsenal tend to bring in tbf.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Fwiw, which isn't much, saw a few mentioning on twitter a while back we've been speaking to his agent.

Has that out of left field, no rumours lately signing to it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Would like him here he is CL player but need to sacrifice pay cut to move here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He earn about 10M a year thats mean he close to 200K a week shouldn't be problem for a club as ours but with the mess we are in he need to take paycut.

Top Bottom