• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tweets don't really add up to it being us I think. My bet is Inter.

But then again we wanted him in January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
20M is quite cheap for someone like Carrasco.

I think this might have legs, since we are generally going after spanish speakers this window.
Carrasco want to leave and his Chinese club want to get rid as soon as possible i mean not because he s**t he performing well since joining he scored 15 goals and make 11 assists in 35 games.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tweets don't really add up to it being us I think. My bet is Inter.

But then again we wanted him in January.
because we are not playing in CL lately? well neither are Inter or Milan Inter just got back to CL last season after many years of missing out but if they have the money to beat us then yeah you right.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Carrasco want to leave and his Chinese club want to get rid as soon as possible i mean not because he s**t he performing well since joining he scored 15 goals and make 11 assists in 35 games.
We desperately need someone like him.

If he signs, then we might be going 3412/442 as you said.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Worried about his motivation, not his skill on the pitch. Hope he comes back determined to prove himself. Atletico was a very bad match for him to begin with

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Worried about his motivation, not his skill on the pitch. Hope he comes back determined to prove himself. Atletico was a very bad match for him to begin with
I think Witsel was the same but now he back to Dortmund he been one of their best players.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Arse will be clenched until tomorrow night. Really think our season hinges on a winger. Especially since Carrasco and Perisic are quality.

I wasn't wrong, another goal outlet/assist outlet and we'd of got top 4 imo. Shame we didn't manage to snag one at the time, especially if it was a pure loan.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think Witsel was the same but now he back to Dortmund he been one of their best players.

Part of the reason Witsel went to Russia and China was to give his kids a 'worldly' understanding from a young age as he wanted to experience different cultures. That could be a load of bollocks though, money talks etc

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would be an exciting signing for me, but lets see, price isn't too much either but the two Milan clubs are also solid destinations for him.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Does that mean they want over 50M€ for him? Seems a bit steep, not that far off Zaha money

Yousif seems to think they'll accept 20/25, which imo is worth a punt.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom