• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Its as if a after few good games and goals people have completely forgotten that Ramsey was starting right from the beginning and was abysmal. People have also forgotten the fact that he has been wildly inconsistent and injury prone pretty much all through out his career. In fact, he got injured and it derailed our season. People also seem to overlook that we would've been gambling a huge chunk of our resources tying down a long term contract on a player like this where evidence suggests he'll either struggle for consistency or be unavailable with injuries for a significant portion of it. We need to restructure our wage bill and need money to rebuild an entire squad.

Whether you rate Ramsey or not those things are undeniable factors that must have been considered while making the decision to part ways and are totally legitimate reasons to not to.

People just looking for every bit of an inch to get at Emery need to get a grip.

Last edited:

Gegen Pressing

How about management fiasco with the the total disruptive announcements of Ramsey siging for juve while we should be fully focused ?

Inquest starts in the mirror I suggest ...

MustOezil

This entire season has been a nightmare to follow. The football was dire and massively lacking in creativity. We dropped points right and left against weaker opposition, and massively blew up towards the end of the season. Bar Napoili, our Europa League run was incredibly easy, and we crumbled against a decent side in the final.

Emery had fourth wrapped up but ****ed up with his line up against Palace, when we lost 2-3. Started Guendouzi and Elnenny in the middle and Mavropanos who was subbed out at half time. My eyes were bleeding watching what I could only call an attempt at playing football.

I've set myself out supporting him at the beginning of the season, but the football on screen doesn't pass the eye test and his man management skills are severely lacking.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Give me a chance of managing the team, I am sure I can do it better hahahahaha. At least I would give the chance to the academy. Something Emery won’t do because he is so afraid of losing that we don’t play football anymore. El Neny - doozy duo is waiting for another year boys!!! Enjoy the summer!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The answers to the tweet seem spot on. Seems like the fans who think Emery can do no wrong only are reduced to this forum.
Wow, actually giving weight to comments on Twitter, not the sharpest tool in the shed are you

If you want to see where all the knee jerkers live visit twitter.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Question for people who already want Emery out; What expectations did you have for his first season with a weak squad and who would you like to replace him with? Granted, Emery has made mistakes but surely he deserves the chance to prove himself and show that he can correct them?
The man is smart and a good manager. Good Ebening.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
If that was you trolling then 90% of the stuff you say on here is.

Get some sun.

Tbf I could post a pic of my dump and still had more value to this place than your Torreira and Doucoure wishlist level posting. Lighten up you miserable nerd.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Tbf I could post a pic of my dump and still had more value to this place than your Torreira and Doucoure wishlist level posting. Lighten up you miserable nerd.
Hahahaha Furious calling me miserable, I've seen it all now seriously.

You keep discussing that wish list thread where I comment regularly with different ideas, and if I remember correctly I had Tielemans in front of them anyway.

All I see you doing is sneezing your negativity all over the place, real value to the forum big man. Each to their own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom