• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That navy kit has 100% win record written all over it :bounce:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Gawd, they are absolutely fab. I actually thought adidas won't suit Arsenal but they are a dream. Now, please put on some worthy players in them.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gawd, they are absolutely fab. I actually thought adidas won't suit Arsenal but they are a dream. Now, please put on some worthy players in them.

Why would you think Adidas wouldn't suit Arsenal?

Name a more iconic duo

1_Soccer-Premier-League-Liverpool-v-Arsenal.jpg

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Why would you think Adidas wouldn't suit Arsenal?

Name a more iconic duo

1_Soccer-Premier-League-Liverpool-v-Arsenal.jpg
I don't know. We've always seemed more suited for Nike or Puma. And I kind of doubted Adidas would do a good job with our colors and design. Happy to have been proven wrong!

That shirt looks horrible btw.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don't know. We've always seemed more suited for Nike or Puma. And I kind of doubted Adidas would do a good job with our colors and design. Happy to have been proven wrong!

That shirt looks horrible btw.
Nike I maybe see your point, not Puma lol. What success have we had in Puma.

Have you only seen us play in Nike or Puma is that why you're saying that?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Nike I maybe see your point, not Puma lol. What success have we had in Puma.

Have you only seen us play in Nike or Puma is that why you're saying that?
We have won stuff with Puma and that home shirt the season Leicester won the league was superb. But yeah I've mostly seen us in Nike and then Puma.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We have won stuff with Puma and that home shirt the season Leicester won the league was superb. But yeah I've mostly seen us in Nike and then Puma.
We won bigger things with Nike and Adidas haha

I did like one of the Puma kits tbf, but overall its been a dissapointing partnership. Nike is my personal favourite sponsor because I dont like Adidas painting their stripes over your kit too much, but its better than Puma for sure.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We won bigger things with Nike and Adidas haha

I did like one of the Puma kits tbf, but overall its been a dissapointing partnership. Nike is my personal favourite sponsor because I dont like Adidas painting their stripes over your kit too much, but its better than Puma for sure.
Adidas is actually my favored sponsor because they made some awesome kits with the likes of Bayern, HSV, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Milan, Ajax etc but there recent stuff on the likes of Man Utd and then Juve was pretty dreadful. And I thought Adidas wouldn't do justice with us. But really pleased with what they've done now for sure. They look smashing.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Adidas is actually my favored sponsor because they made some awesome kits with the likes of Bayern, HSV, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Milan, Ajax etc but there recent stuff on the likes of Man Utd and then Juve was pretty dreadful. And I thought Adidas wouldn't do justice with us. But really pleased with what they've done now for sure. They look smashing.
Yeh they did a terrible job on Man United I agree

Top Bottom