• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2019 FIFA Women's World Cup

Germany, very fortunate to win. China could have scored any amount in the first half, but for poor finishing. Disappointed in some of the German big hitters, Dabritz was ineffective.

Goes without saying, looking forward to Miedema and the Dutch.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Was quite proud of our women tonight, didnt expect us to stay in the game for as long as we did in the end.

Spain are an excellent side, move the ball beautifully and should go far in the competition.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was quite proud of our women tonight, didnt expect us to stay in the game for as long as we did in the end.

Spain are an excellent side, move the ball beautifully and should go far in the competition.
very unfortunate to lose.

there was a big gulf in quality, but SA had a very good counter opportunities, and should have scored a few more at 0:1.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to watch a few games.. Shame about the Ada Hegerberg situation, a world cup without the best player in the world is missing something.

Keplaz

The England Scotland game was pretty decent. Nikita Parris is a player. England did very well and should have scored more in the first half. I don't think football is coming home after that second half performance though.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Football can be so disappointing at times, NZ put in such a good effort to hold Netherlands out until extra time, same thing happened to Australia against Italy. Just not meant to happen for Australia & NZ I suppose.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
10:0 for the United States after 80 minutes.

Think Alex Morgan is already Top Goalscorer of the tournament, lol.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
13-0. I get San Marino etc get tonked every once in a while but 13-0 at a World Cup

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
This will probably sound terribly sexist but can't they play with smaller goals? Some of the women keepers are tiny.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Battering the Thai women is a bit much from the USA I thought, then again I contemplated doing the same in Bangkok a year ago when one of them whipped out their 9 inch **** after I had already paid.
i hope you weren't wearing your white trousers.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I found the US team celebrations, especially after the 7th ot 8th goal totally over the top and classless. They could have shown more restraint and humility. Totally uncalled for.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
This will probably sound terribly sexist but can't they play with smaller goals? Some of the women keepers are tiny.
Seen a few discussions where smaller pitch also suggested to improve the pace of the game. Pretty big examples in the Olympics, tennis, boxing etc where tweaks work well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom